Henry County Patriots @ 6-0 Springfield Yellow Jackets

JacketLover

We usually watch the tobacco smoke up here. If it lingers long, the team has a good grind it out running game; if it goes away quickly, they have a great passing game. In all seriousness though, with the Huddle app/program everyone uses now, swapping film is only a few mouse clicks away. No more driving to meet and swap film.

We've quit using the film altogether. 

Just land the drone on the coach's shoulder and listen in.  The horsefly works best but one of the Ridgeway kids saw it and tried to smash it with the lid off a cooler.  Could barely fly after that and probably totalled out the microphone.

We've quit using the film altogether. 

Just land the drone on the coach's shoulder and listen in.  The horsefly works best but one of the Ridgeway kids saw it and tried to smash it with the lid off a cooler.  Could barely fly after that and probably totalled out the microphone.

our drone is a Yellow Jacket....................... ;)

Funny you should say that.

We are using drones now to scout our opponents.  We have 2.  One looks like a hummingbird and the other a horsefly.  Both run on diesel.  The horsefly one is in the shop . . . someone from Ridgeway messed it up.

We usually watch the tobacco smoke up here. If it lingers long, the team has a good grind it out running game; if it goes away quickly, they have a great passing game. In all seriousness though, with the Huddle app/program everyone uses now, swapping film is only a few mouse clicks away. No more driving to meet and swap film.

If the tobacco smoke doesn't work we will conjurer up Ole Katie Bates the "Bell Witch' to tell us what expect from the Big Red.

A little different question for the Patriot fans. What are the projections for Henry County when the new classifications go into effect in regard to class and district and other district members?

Personally, I think it depends a lot on whether or not a select few Clarksville schools decide to play up (which they've been known to do for travel purposes). If they do, we may end up in a region that looks similar to our current one. But if not, I've seen projections of us in a region blended with Clarksville schools and Williamson County schools.

Edited by MSURacer

they got to move Big Red to the Memphis area with the rest of the 6A teams.............don't/won't they?

Doubt  Memphis which is 140 miles away and Nashville closer at 110. Either way ,as usual, there will be a lot of travel.One early projection had us with the three largest Clarksville schools,, Dickson County And three williamson County schools.

GO BIG RED

HC won't have enough students to be in 6A if I recall correctly. I think it's Dickson Co. & some Williamson Co. schools for us but olddevil can probably clarify this.

Correct. HC would still be 5A. I'm sort of mixed on this. On one hand, the travel does suck pretty bad for the wilco games, but on the other, its kind of exciting to have a Brentwood or Independence in line for a district opponent. Idk. I guess since our last "dabble" with the wilco schools didn't go so well, I'm kinda looking forward to it now that we actually have a formidable program compared to those days. I just hope it remains as such for a while lol.

Doubt  Memphis which is 140 miles away and Nashville closer at 110. Either way ,as usual, there will be a lot of travel.One early projection had us with the three largest Clarksville schools,, Dickson County And three williamson County schools.

GO BIG RED

I saw something that had all of the Clarksville school in a district to themselves.  And us going in with Creekwood, Sycamore, Montgomery Central (out of Clarksville), Maplewood, and an undetermined.