Week 6: Science Hill at Tennessee High

BigDave1967

Based on what just curious? Why wouldn't it be the same type result ? Are you assuming Elixabeton will improve and SH will decline ? Has that happened ?

I'd love for Elizabethton and Science Hill to play later in the season. I think it would be a much better game. By the way, how did our JV stack up against SH's future stars?

I don't see the Vikings being held to 14 points, but this will probably be the best team TN High faces this season by decent margin.  When the Topper offense is on fire they'll easily score on almost any team.  McGue has a knack for accurately hitting the receivers and this ability will be as big a challenge for the Vikings as it was trying to stop Thomas on the ground game...almost impossible.  The difference between whether this will be a David Crockett or Mo'West blowout is how Tennessee responds to the Hill's quick scoring ability.

The Hill played really well against Siegel in the 1st quarter, then slacked off a bit until it was only a 10 point game.  It had me believing BA would have their way with them, but Science Hill gave them everything they wanted.

I think MM biggest asset is that he gasses defenses. You saw it at DB last year. Late in the game their D couldn't keep up. They were gassed from chasing him all night.

I haven't seen TN High play. However, I just don't see them slowing down this Topper offense. The Topper D was gassed last week so let's hope they fill their tanks to keep TN High 3 TD'S or less.

I don't see it being a 17 point spread. My guess is >28.

Edited by DayTripper

I hate to say it, but i really don't a see a scenario were we win this one unless SH just has a bad night.. so.all we can do is keep our head down and keep playing as hard as we can for 4 quarters. The score will be what it will be.

How ever i do believe we can put at least 4-5 scores on the board with some breaks maybe more.

But it won't be enough in the end just to many quality weapons to defend and to much speed to handle. And with our pitifully coached secondary :excl:  it could get ugly real fast just terrible technique being taught or yet worse non at all it appears at times. shame too because we do have some good athletes in the secondary.