State Champion of the Past

AlcoaBasketball

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was thinking more along the lines of the 87' game or why y'all were AWOL in 92'...lol!!!

I don't wanna talk about those years lol......Man '92 was a huge disappointment. I think we got a little big headed in the offseason that year and lost focus. To be fair though we didn't lose a game by over 11 points that year and lost to Clinton 6-0 and should've won that game! We still had a real good team that year, but all of the close games went against us unfortunately. 

I don't wanna talk about those years lol......Man '92 was a huge disappointment. I think we got a little big headed in the offseason that year and lost focus. To be fair though we didn't lose a game by over 11 points that year and lost to Clinton 6-0 and should've won that game! We still had a real good team that year, but all of the close games went against us unfortunately.

I tell you what. If we ever play over there, big Ed's is on you and I will treat you to the best burger or catfish at our own hole in the wall Top Hog.

Y'all played us in 91 and then turned around and played our next door neighbors Clinton the year after. I wonder how many times two teams from the same county (Anderson) (Oak Ridge & Clinton) have went to the state title game in consecutive years in the same class? I bet that hasn't happened much if ever!

I was at the Clinton/Gallatin game! That was a good one!

IF.... Big Ed's ever sold anything but pizza a certain" BIG" person would come back and haunt the place. If he already isn't, that is.

Like Ed said it's a pizza place, doesn't need a salad bar, go to McDonald's and get your salad and bring it up and have it with you pizza if you need a salad.

ROLL WILDCATS ROLL