Sevier Co vs South Doyle Rivalry Thursday Imac Championship

gobears89

Have we ever had a stretch run like this of such terrible games? Outside of a couple of teams the IMAC absolutely blows (again). Thanks T$$AA for having the schools and fans best interest in mind with this mess.

Next years realignment can't get here soon enough.

Could be worse. Could have Hammonds down here scheduling non district games against 1a schools. And lose

At this point I'll pick South Doyle to win. SC can't afford to come out intimidated like they were against Kingsport Dobyns Bennett and Maryville if they want to have a chance to win. I think SC finishes 7-3 and probably makes it to the 2nd round of the Playoffs.

I tend to agree with you. Although I'm not sure the Bears will get to the second round. Do we had any idea Who that 1st round opponent might be?

Also last year we got 2 home games and that helps the Bears with 3 losses will most likely be on the road.

I tend to agree with you. Although I'm not sure the Bears will get to the second round. Do we had any idea Who that 1st round opponent might be?

Also last year we got 2 home games and that helps the Bears with 3 losses will most likely be on the road.

I guess you have to hope SC doesn't get sent to Maryville or Dobyns-Bennett in the 1st round.

I guess you have to hope SC doesn't get sent to Maryville or Dobyns-Bennett in the 1st round.

No fear in me big Dave bring on the big dogs you never know maybe the Bears will get hot and make a run. Anybody other than cherokee seymour and cocke county could be fun.

Edited by gobears89

I enjoyed seeing rice get some snaps at qb. Was glad a lot of kids got to play much. And I really enjoyed beating the tar out of Seymour. But we got too many easy games. Ready for some competition. Jeff co always plays us tough. And I think the SD game will be as exciting as the DB game. Just hope we are able to win out

I enjoyed seeing rice get some snaps at qb. Was glad a lot of kids got to play much. And I really enjoyed beating the tar out of Seymour. But we got too many easy games. Ready for some competition. Jeff co always plays us tough. And I think the SD game will be as exciting as the DB game. Just hope we are able to win out

Rice is perfect for that wildcat formation. Plus he can throw the ball if he needs too.