Sevier Co vs South Doyle Rivalry Thursday Imac Championship

gobears89

Just saw where ya'll are going to be in 5A next year. I guess ya'll won't be able to "put one" on the Govs next year huh? Lol

You never know gov but its not looking good for the old sc vs wb matchup. Next years league may be siimilar to the iMac with sd mo east and west and cocke county and sc might even pick up some cupcakes with Boone and crocket to replace the current cupcakes. In a perfect world we would get with maryville and oak ridge and the knox area but I don't think that's the way we will go. Either way wb doesn't seem to be very likely. The bears don't need any more cupcakes non conference so I don't think we will get matched up with wb that way either!  :popcorneater: 

GoBears!!

Edited by gobears89

As for this weeks match up with cocke county much like seymour it is fun to beat the heck out of our neighbors as the newport rivalry is a pretty good one & although it has been lopsided as of late the series is tied with cocke county vs sevier 14-14. It is at least big match up from a historic record point of view.

Bears 28 Roosters 27  B) 

South Doyle 2 weeks away!

GB

You never know gov but its not looking good for the old sc vs wb matchup. Next years league may be siimilar to the iMac with sd mo east and west and cocke county and sc might even pick up some cupcakes with Boone and crocket to replace the current cupcakes. In a perfect world we would get with maryville and oak ridge and the knox area but I don't think that's the way we will go. Either way wb doesn't seem to be very likely. The bears don't need any more cupcakes non conference so I don't think we will get matched up with wb that way either! :popcorneater:

GoBears!!

But I thought you couldn't wait to "put one" on the govs! Lol

Thought you was moving down so maryville can move up? Looks like we will keep DB on our schedule. Hopefully we.can continue with maryville, especially if they stay 5a. Maybe gb can talk SCHS into scheduling WB for a game, so he can put one on you :)

SdotBears, I don't that Jeff Co.will be able to stay with the bears this year. Jeff Co. Has scored first on every team they have played this year but Greenville. If the bears jump on them early don't think the patriots have the offence to stay with them. If its a grinding ballgame it may be closer than I think but if that is the case coaching will come into play and the bears have a huge advantage. Jeff co. 14 the bears 42

The story of this week vs jeff co will be the new QB SC transfer Austin Jenkins for the pats. Im sure the Bears cant wait to get after him. He is definitely a talented kid I hated to see him go but he was in the same class as Deuce and just lost the job to a better player. I think he will make jeff better but I dont think they can win this game. Hopefully the Bears can stay healthy and win then its the game of the year vs SD. SD will crush Motown and I predict the Bears win 35-21.

91 yall got to move down to 5a next season where you have to earn a playoff spot. Or would you rather start a playoff streak with a losing record? I can see it now govs go to playoffs for 5th straight year thanks to there dominating overall record of 15-39 during their time in the SUPER 32! :popcorneater: 

GoBears!!

Edited by gobears89