Sevier Co vs South Doyle Rivalry Thursday Imac Championship

gobears89

Sevier Co's Qb is soooo go he was 6-21 in the first half verse the Maryville starters. If you pressure the kid he will get rattled and force the ball. South Doyle might have played the worst game of the season tonight and that's what you want to get out of the way sometimes. I will predict SD 28 Sevier Co 17

So is SD injury free?

Nice excuse, but Sevier Co has played Maryville a lot closer in recent years! This Qb is Overrated! 

You obviously don't have a lot of football knowledge. The overrated SC QB has thrown for over 7,000 yards and 70 TDs so far and is only a junior. Officially ranked as the #19 QB in the country for 2016 according to 247sports and #24 according to Rivals. Made it to the semis as a freshman here in La and had to play John Curtis (national champions) twice. Threw for over 250 yards against Maryville. His completion rate is 68%. Already has D1 offers. Natural born leader. Overrated? Don't think so.

SC is peaking at the right time for the playoffs. 

You obviously don't have a lot of football knowledge. The overrated SC QB has thrown for over 7,000 yards and 70 TDs so far and is only a junior. Officially ranked as the #19 QB in the country for 2016 according to 247sports and #24 according to Rivals. Made it to the semis as a freshman here in La and had to play John Curtis (national champions) twice. Threw for over 250 yards against Maryville. His completion rate is 68%. Already has D1 offers. Natural born leader. Overrated? Don't think so.

Well said hot sauce! I think the Bears are going to be a tough out in the playoffs. Hopefully they can get another shot at the All Stars. 

SD is about to find out how underrated Deuce is :popcorneater:

GoBears!

Edited by gobears89

I can assure you, SD does NOT think Wallace is underrated.

Yep.  Like to know exactly whom from the SD side he has heard anything negative about Wallace.  In fact, it's just the opposite - every single coach, player, and SD supporter I have talked to has said nothing but good things in terms of his game.  Have not heard the words over rated used a single time or any doubt about his ability.

And I know we have talked a lot on the air about Wallace and his ability and the fact that he already has at least one D1A offer and we expect many more to come.  

Edited by HTV

go back and look, I picked SC two weeks ago. After this post I feel much better about that prediction. No dog in the fight but SD has played the weakest schedule in the state and it'll show this game.