1A AP Poll for 9/29/14 do you think they got it right?

gtripledip

WC had 3 turnovers in the first half. They scored on the first 2 drives of the second half to take a 27-0 lead with 5 mins to go in the third. Rice and starting RBs didn't play anymore after that last score. The whole 4th quarter was back ups. C'wood didn't have a first down the whole first half. When a team is clearly out matched, why would you run the score up? Or, risk any injuries on key players when they are not needed?

.I'm not sure they did.  Collinwood has always made up rediculous things about CA.  One year they had a guy get knocked silly, supposedly didn't even know where he was.  Collinwood didn't bring a doctor so the Doctor working the game on CA's sideline looked at him and said there is no way they should let him play.  Collinwood then came on here and said they only reason they lost was because "CA's Doctor" cheated and said he couldn't play, and he was really ok.  

So with that said, I do not ever believe anything any collinwood fan says, its usually hyper inflated, or outright rediculous.  

Well, This makes less sense since it is referring to Clarksville Academy, although my comment still stands about not believing anything Collinwood fans say, although I will admit, it has gotten better since "GreenMan" doesn't post anymore.  

Edited by Monkey Wrench

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

.I'm not sure they did. Collinwood has always made up rediculous things about CA. One year they had a guy get knocked silly, supposedly didn't even know where he was. Collinwood didn't bring a doctor so the Doctor working the game on CA's sideline looked at him and said there is no way they should let him play. Collinwood then came on here and said they only reason they lost was because "CA's Doctor" cheated and said he couldn't play, and he was really ok.

So with that said, I do not ever believe anything any collinwood fan says, its usually hyper inflated, or outright rediculous.

Idk what Clarksville did or what happened up there. All I know is what happened in the WC vs C'wood game.

MonkeyWrench......I dont care what you believe. I do know who GreenMan is. He is a great guy. Not sure why you wouldnt like him.

my like, or dislike of any one on these forums is based on what they post.  If I recall he was a large trashtalker, and a big excuse maker when his trash talk didn't come true.  

Nothing on his character outside of this website, I know nothting of him nor do i know if i would dislike him personally.  All I can know is what I know from this website!

WC would beat CA bad. Ive seen both teams. CA beat Collinwood after the defensive coach left. Not sure why. But defense is much worse without him.

Assuming you are referring to Columbia Academy, its not long before we will find out.  I'm not sure where the logic is that they will beat them bad.  seeing as they split last year.  

Lol. Yep confusing. I will just say this, some folks are just "Sore losers". Collinwood took a butt whooping from Clarksville Academy this year. Bottom line. They could not stop our offense just like they haven't stopped anybody this year. We could have scored more but we wanted our backups to get some PT. I have no idea if we would beat Wayne County or Columbia Academy but we would make a game of it. I hope we make it far enought in the playoffs to fine out.

Why is Collinwood worried about who would win between these teams. Collinwood will not be in the playoffs. If coacht had a rule that you could not post until your team won a game all these haters would be silenced. Lol

I see them having a chance to beat perry county and could be a close game, but I think PC wins by at least a score.

Yes it is.

Yes Clarksville academy. But that matchup may never happen. I think Columbia Academy has a really good shot at beating WC. That may be best game of the year to watch. CAs tall fast recievers vs WC secondary could get ugly and WC running game vs CA defense could be just as bad. Probably a shootout til the end.

Lol. Yep confusing. I will just say this, some folks are just "Sore losers". Collinwood took a butt whooping from Clarksville Academy this year. Bottom line. They could not stop our offense just like they haven't stopped anybody this year. We could have scored more but we wanted our backups to get some PT. I have no idea if we would beat Wayne County or Columbia Academy but we would make a game of it. I hope we make it far enought in the playoffs to fine out.

Why is Collinwood worried about who would win between these teams. Collinwood will not be in the playoffs. If coacht had a rule that you could not post until your team won a game all these haters would be silenced. Lol

I see them having a chance to beat perry county and could be a close game, but I think PC wins by at least a score.

Thats where your wrong. I do not hate Clarksville academy. I dont care for their coaching staff. But they have shown their colors twice that I have seen. But you can call it what you want. Collinwood was never in that game. Outgunned and outcoached. Im not a sore loser. I just call em like I see um. As for the backups comment well 2:00 isnt much experience. As for the comment of why Collinwood people are talking about other games. Well duh. This is a forum. Isnt that the idea. Heres a tip for you. Quit whinning about Clarksville academy not getting respect or being ranked. There may be a reason they aren't ranked or respected. Just a thought. Good luck to them. Maybe they will get to play WC or CA. If they can beat either of those teams then they will get the notoriety you desire. Stomping Collinwood wont get it this year were just not up to par with everyone else. Except hopefully Perry County.

Thats where your wrong. I do not hate Clarksville academy. I dont care for their coaching staff. But they have shown their colors twice that I have seen. But you can call it what you want. Collinwood was never in that game. Outgunned and outcoached. Im not a sore loser. I just call em like I see um. As for the backups comment well 2:00 isnt much experience. As for the comment of why Collinwood people are talking about other games. Well duh. This is a forum. Isnt that the idea. Heres a tip for you. Quit whinning about Clarksville academy not getting respect or being ranked. There may be a reason they aren't ranked or respected. Just a thought. Good luck to them. Maybe they will get to play WC or CA. If they can beat either of those teams then they will get the notoriety you desire. Stomping Collinwood wont get it this year were just not up to par with everyone else. Except hopefully Perry County.

I'm sure the Clarksville Academy Coaches loss sleep cause you don't like them. Lol. We will never agree about what really happen in our last two games we played. As far as ranked, the AP "opinion" polls don't really matter. Myself and others just can't understand how the AP voters place teams that have worse records and played inferior schedules are rank ahead of others. Heck our local paper doesn't even participate in the vote, but that's another story. I pay attention to the Sonny Moore power poll. As far as respect, the other teams out there know that Clarksville Academy will always be ready to play. You are correct about one thing. To get the credibility that the team wants, they will have to beat a top ranked team in the regular season and/or the playoffs. Good luck against Perry County.