How about the Bulldods and Huskies

pujo

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its not cold enough weather for Huskies. Bulldogs should be able to go all night. Being serious,I know nothing about the Husky's except their record. It does seem the Bulldogs better come prepared to play.Ido think our coaches will have um prepared.GOOOOOOOdoooooogsssssss

Maybe I should have said Bulldods and Muskies. lol

Hampton will completely dominate. Ng is better than they used to be but let's face it. Who else can walk that isle whooo! looking only as Hampton can look lol

Were getting by,but plenty of things to improve upon. The potential for a strong team is there,just gotta improve in several areas.

Hampton will completely dominate. Ng is better than they used to be but let's face it. Who else can walk that isle whooo! looking only as Hampton can look lol

KING! I was reading an article online today....Pulaski Co Sheriff's Dept in Little Rock, Ark has a sheriff with the coolest name....Sheriff DOC HOLLADAY! Ya know that cat has a blast everyday!