Chattanooga Central At Tyner

fishheadspin

Awful quite from the Pounder nation.  Everyone has to admit that the Red Bank game was a tough one for the program.  On TV, great crowd, students were there in good numbers and a big ole fat egg got laid...

Game is almost a must win to get to momentum back on the pounders side and get that first district win. Tyner is very hungry for a win and has played a tough schedule so far. defense will have to play lights out as always to have a chance and the offense has to find something that works.  and special teams!???

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You ain't gonna like it but if... Big if.. Tyner is down enough and Central can move the ball they might can squeak out a win. But no way is Tyner defense gonna give it up easy. It sounds like they are struggling to score points like Central is. So if it comes down to coaching ... Then Tyner wins for sure. As fat as the rest if the year... Lookout Mc Central has turned the corner. Very good this year. Howard ... Not so much. Hixson is still pretty decent. Brainerd has some good athletes and a pretty good coach. What I'm getting at Is this.. If we lose to Tyner then our best hope of a win they way we have been playing is with Howard. Mallory needs to be ready for this second half and come up with something. I'd like to see a 3 man rotation at RB and a fast paced offense. Cause them boys ain't gonna hold a block long and they sure aint makin a lot of open holes. This again is just my opinion . Either way... Here we go.

huge game...  like all of them will be from here out! 

I am just the opposite than you tis, I would like to see a steady dose of Funk! ate least take 60% of the carries. the offense did put one drive together against Red Bank and did move the ball a little but found several ways to turn it over.  Hopefully we can do more driving and less turning over! 

You ain't gonna like it but if... Big if.. Tyner is down enough and Central can move the ball they might can squeak out a win. But no way is Tyner defense gonna give it up easy. It sounds like they are struggling to score points like Central is. So if it comes down to coaching ... Then Tyner wins for sure. As fat as the rest if the year... Lookout Mc Central has turned the corner. Very good this year. Howard ... Not so much. Hixson is still pretty decent. Brainerd has some good athletes and a pretty good coach. What I'm getting at Is this.. If we lose to Tyner then our best hope of a win they way we have been playing is with Howard. Mallory needs to be ready for this second half and come up with something. I'd like to see a 3 man rotation at RB and a fast paced offense. Cause them boys ain't gonna hold a block long and they sure aint makin a lot of open holes. This again is just my opinion . Either way... Here we go.

:ph34r:

Anxious to see if two weeks will change anything in the predictable offensive calls. Got to take care of the football. 1 turnover in 3 wins and 11 turnovers in 2 loses. Defense will be ready. Play calling on offense has to be less vanilla for us to have a chance! Huge game for both teams! Let's see what kind of coach Mallory is? Plain Jane as the fist 5 games, or can he actually make the needed adjustments? The jury is out. Let's go Pounders!