A-AA DISTRICT & REGIONAL Champs & Co-champs

Booger

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Booger dont know who we is Lrmom1; but we shall see if you are in; if not you can pick w/ Booger

Booger Pickin

District 1 - #1 Sullivan South #2 Elizabethton

District 2 - #1 Greeneville #2 Grainger

Region 1 - #1 Greeneville (not even close) #2 Grainger

District 3 - #1 Rockwood #2 Grace Christian

District 4 - #1 Knox Catholic #2 Onieda

Region 2 - #1 Knox Catholic #2 Onieda

District 5 - #1 Boyd Buchanan #2 Grace Baptist

District 6 - #1 Hixson #2 Red Bank

Region 3 - #1 Boyd Buchanan #2 Hixson

District 7 - #1 ND #2 CCS

District 8 - #1 Murfreesboro Central Magnet #2 Smith County

Region 4 - #1 ND #2 CCS

District 9 - #1 White House #2 Harpeth

District 10 - #1 Hume-Fogg #2 Lipscomb Academy

Region 5 - #1 Hume-Fogg #2 White House

Region 11 - #1 Fairview #2 Columbia Academy

Region 12 - #1 CPA #2 Spring Hill

Region 6 - #1 CPA #2 Spring Hill

Region 13 - #1 Dyersburg #2 South Gibson

Region 14 - #1 Lexington #2 Chester County

Region 7 - #1 Lexington #2 Chester County

Region 15/Region 8 - #1 Jackson Christian #2 Madison Academic Magnet 

.....Darn PUBS

Canon, maybe you can handle the Sectionals

....sure missin Kazam37 and Big G ....heck Booger even missin Dekalb :wub:

soccer season starts now  :hungry:

and as you see North Red Bank Mountain aint in Booger Pickin Tarp .Booger knows you did not even see the ND Signal game ....Signal does not even belong in the same conversation with ND, nor CCS when it comes to soccer and state championship runs ....Signal has never seen a state championship run .....you will have a better feel for what Booger talkin bout over the next 2 weeks and pretty sure you feel that on Tuesday. Try to make a Signal game this week

....Booger just sayin

Edited by Booger

Boog, I'm around....not much to say after that hugely disappointing game against CAK.  We never showed up from beginning to end and CAK was motivated to say the least.  Appreciate to respect but KC and CAK will again represent our region.  I also think CAK is rounding into form nicely.... or perhaps by our feeble effort we made them look much more polished.  Good luck to your crew, at least you don't have to wonder if the team is going to show up.  We have been so hit and miss this year.  Not going to knock kids, but wish their heart was into representing (pride) their abilities on the pitch.

Kazanity

Boog, I'm around....not much to say after that hugely disappointing game against CAK.  We never showed up from beginning to end and CAK was motivated to say the least.  Appreciate to respect but KC and CAK will again represent our region.  I also think CAK is rounding into form nicely.... or perhaps by our feeble effort we made them look much more polished.  Good luck to your crew, at least you don't have to wonder if the team is going to show up.  We have been so hit and miss this year.  Not going to knock kids, but wish their heart was into representing (pride) their abilities on the pitch.

Kazanity

Glad you livin.....yes, the CAK caught me off a bit.....and yes, the long time successful programs almost always comes to the top.........You got this week to right any wrongs; maybe it works for you....I would prefer you knock off that other Catholic team...Good Luck

Athletically....we actually match-up legitimately well with them both.  Tactically, we have just blown gaskets wondering which personnel is going where and the sequence of assault and defense gets so disjointed.  Lately it has resembled a big orange kick ball game. :blush:  Which against inferior teams is easy to play but if you have a sound team in front of you it tends to break down easily.  Too much pressure on players having to make individual plays.  I just wish we would do more connecting as we build because we are way too spread out.  Case in point:  On one long ball pass last week we controlled a deep ball in the box and got off a good look on a ball that got deflected clear.....there were seven players that still had not crossed the halfline. (that is seven field players!)  You can tell when we aren't engaged in the game......tend to do a lot of ball watching instead of reacting to the ball.  (you can cue in the violin music at any time!!) :thumb:

Kazanity (Looney bin)

Athletically....we actually match-up legitimately well with them both.  Tactically, we have just blown gaskets wondering which personnel is going where and the sequence of assault and defense gets so disjointed.  Lately it has resembled a big orange kick ball game. :blush:  Which against inferior teams is easy to play but if you have a sound team in front of you it tends to break down easily.  Too much pressure on players having to make individual plays.  I just wish we would do more connecting as we build because we are way too spread out.  Case in point:  On one long ball pass last week we controlled a deep ball in the box and got off a good look on a ball that got deflected clear.....there were seven players that still had not crossed the halfline. (that is seven field players!)  You can tell when we aren't engaged in the game......tend to do a lot of ball watching instead of reacting to the ball.  (you can cue in the violin music at any time!!) :thumb:

Kazanity (Looney bin)

Kazam; I had yall on the Pickin and yall have come apart like a cheap suit.....it was good for a while...maybe next year you can get catholic or CAK

we are doing a lot of kick ball our selves and that is with some pretty skilled players; but we have a coach who likes that style....Not so sure how good we really are this year....we have yet to show we can score enough on any decent opponent; if any to make a deep run 

We did......ain't no viable excuse for it either.  Our suit was made of tissue.....I don't think I have ever witnessed this talented a team drop so far so fast.  The CAK game just dropped the bottom out of it......!  Momma always told me if I don't have anything nice to say then I was to keep my mouth shut! :blush:  Thats what I'm gonna do.  :thumb:  Best of luck to your ND girls.....hope they succeed.  I got to replace 4 flat tires and a blown engine on the Orange Ferrarri....!

Kazam