CLEVELAND BLUERAIDERS AT THE OOLTEWAH OWLS NEST #LOP

So PA the final was 30-14....not the blowout you predicted with what sounds like Cleveland turned the ball over several times and the score was just 30-14?

HMMMMMM....so are the OWLS still going to dominate and win it all. 

Just a reminder,  WEST REBELS 38- Cleveland Blueraiders 14

If Cleveland could have capitalized on West 5 Turnovers....they didn't .

TURN THE BALL OVER 5 TIMES ON MY OWLS AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS.....#LOP

OK YOU SCORED 8PTS MORE??? :roflolk: WOW!!!!

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TURN THE BALL OVER 5 TIMES ON MY OWLS AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS.....#LOP

OK YOU SCORED 8PTS MORE??? :roflolk: WOW!!!!

We have had 1 TO in the last 3 games...maybe we are getting that worked out and maybe we will meet soon and get to play this game and settle the question...but just another one of those cupcakes we beat and you all beat...but it is funny that you made a big deal of beating Cleveland and when on our schedule they are a cupcake and when on your schedule it is a big deal...just saying we beat them worse with 5 TOs in which you pointed out a few weeks ago.

We have had 1 TO in the last 3 games...maybe we are getting that worked out and maybe we will meet soon and get to play this game and settle the question...but just another one of those cupcakes we beat and you all beat...but it is funny that you made a big deal of beating Cleveland and when on our schedule they are a cupcake and when on your schedule it is a big deal...just saying we beat them worse with 5 TOs in which you pointed out a few weeks ago.

AND WE BEAT THEM WITH NO TURNOVERS....HEY CLEVELAND HAS HAD DEPTH AND INJURIES ALL YEAR AND TO BE WHERE THEY ARE SAYS SOMETHING ABOUT THEM....

WEST IS NOT THE TEAM THEY WERE LAST SEASON SO QUIT ACTING LIKE THEY ARE...

OOLTEWAH IS NOT THE TEAM THEY WERE LAST SEASON...WE ARE BETTER....

WITH THE TEAMS GOING INTO THE PLAYOFFS THIS SEASON.....TURN THE BALL OVER 5 TIMES IN THE POST SEASON AND SEE WON'T YOU GO TO THE MOTHBALLS WITH A FAT L.......#LOP

AND WE BEAT THEM WITH NO TURNOVERS....HEY CLEVELAND HAS HAD DEPTH AND INJURIES ALL YEAR AND TO BE WHERE THEY ARE SAYS SOMETHING ABOUT THEM....

WEST IS NOT THE TEAM THEY WERE LAST SEASON SO QUIT ACTING LIKE THEY ARE...

OOLTEWAH IS NOT THE TEAM THEY WERE LAST SEASON...WE ARE BETTER....

WITH THE TEAMS GOING INTO THE PLAYOFFS THIS SEASON.....TURN THE BALL OVER 5 TIMES IN THE POST SEASON AND SEE WON'T YOU GO TO THE MOTHBALLS WITH A FAT L.......#LOP

So you continue to talk about the 5 TOs....we have had 1 in the last 3 games.

We aren't the same team as we were last year...we are better...we are better on the DLine. Better at LB minus one...we are the same in the secondary. Statistically we give up less amount of points this year and score more than we did last year...oh yeah by the way the passing game has improved which you have pointed out that if it doesn't improve we cant win the big one. We are better at WR, Same at RB, Better at QB and better on the OLine.  Kicking game is not as good as far as the kicker. 

The thing is you must not have the IQ you think or say because seem to just ignore the fact that the Cleveland game was 5 weeks ago and we have had TO in the last 3 games and 3 in the last 5 Games. 

It is getting ready to get fun and West is classy...how have I not been classy when I have defended our team and pointed out flaws in the things you say about your team and our team and you cant seem to handle that.

EVERYBODY IN 5AAA KNOWS PA AND I WILL DEFEND MY UNDEFEATED OWLS WHETHER THEY ARE 9-0 OR 0-9 (NOT LIKELY)..

I WILL DEFEND MY DISTRICT BUDDIES AGAINST YOU NON- DISTRICT FOLKS...AND I WILL CALL THEM OUT WHEN NEEDED...AND THEY DO THE SAME...THAT'S HOW WE ROLL OVER HERE...AGREE TO DISAGREE AND BATTLE IN THE TRENCHES....THEY DON'T CARE THAT WE ARE 9-0?? NO... THEY STILL THINK WE SUCK....AND IF WE BEAT OUR DISTRICT OPPONENTS....THEY WILL STILL POINT OUT THE  FLAWS...NOT JOCK RIDE..

HENRY COUNTY IS THE TEAM YOU NEED TO TELL THAT YOU ARE BETTER....THEY ARE THE ONES THAT CLOSED THOSE GAPS TO STOP THE RUN...AND ONE DEFENSIVE PLAY SEALED THE DEAL....