Possible High School Football Pre-game Syndication

FridayMainEvent

Our show lineup as always is very diversified in that it is across all classes and STATE WIDE!  Here is what you'll hear on the Friday Main Event this Friday at 4:00 PM:

CAK Head Coach Rusty Bradley

Oak Ridge Head Coach Joe Gaddis

Whitehaven Head Coach Rodney Saulsberry

MTCS Head Coach Fred Shambaugh

We'll also be joined by Jon Neil of River City Sports out of Chattanooga and Murfreesboro native and syndicated columnist Donovan Stewart to discuss big games around the State!

SweetScience, I just got off the phone with Coach Joe Gaddis and he will be joining my Friday on The Friday Main Event!   By the way, he has heard of you and suspects your a former player of his...lol

LOL that's hilarious and he suspects rightly haha. I actually was in the same graduating class as his son Joe Jr. What time will you have Coach G on and what day and can you give me a link to where I can listen to the show online? Is the station on Tuneinradio? Thank you!

Edited by SweetScience

LOL that's hilarious and he suspects rightly haha. I actually was in the same graduating class as his son Joe Jr. What time will you have Coach G on and what day and can you give me a link to where I can listen to the show online? Is the station on Tuneinradio? Thank you!

Yes sir, my show is on the tune in radio app.  You can search "the ticket radio" or our call letters  "WHMT" and you should find us.   You should see this symbol if you get the right station.   022314Header.jpg

My show airs every Friday from 4-6 PM (central time)  Coach Gaddis is scheduled to follow Coach Rusty Bradley who leads the show off this week.   Coach Gaddis will be at 4:15 (5:15 your time).  Here is a link to stream the show over the internet as well:

The Friday Main Event located TheTicketRadio.Com

I love the idea of people taking as much interest in High School sports as the "pundits" do on college and pro.  Much continued success.  There is a local show that does the same thing for Shelby County and the surrounding area. 

I am not associated with the show, but it can be found at http://shelbymetrosports.blogspot.com/

Listen every Friday to the Metro Sports Pre-game Show from 6:00 - 6:30 pm and the Scoreboard Show from 9:30 - 11:00pm on AM560 and 87.7FM.

Yes, every area has a local show that does this. What I've tried to do it is make it more statewide while maintaining a local flavor. That's why I try and get at least one coach each week from East and West Tennessee. Does the station in Shelby pull any Coaches in from outside that area.

I guess the reason I do it is because the local fanbases often encounter teams in the post season they know nothing about. I like to bring our "local" coverage area something a little different by exposing them programs outside their area.

I love the idea of people taking as much interest in High School sports as the "pundits" do on college and pro.  Much continued success.  There is a local show that does the same thing for Shelby County and the surrounding area. 

I am not associated with the show, but it can be found at http://shelbymetrosports.blogspot.com/

Listen every Friday to the Metro Sports Pre-game Show from 6:00 - 6:30 pm and the Scoreboard Show from 9:30 - 11:00pm on AM560 and 87.7FM.

That's what I'm trying to gauge is whether or not a station like this one would be interested in picking up my show from 4-6 to lead into their show.   I've got Coach Saulsberry lined up for this Friday.  Might throw that question out to him.

Yes sir, my show is on the tune in radio app.  You can search "the ticket radio" or our call letters  "WHMT" and you should find us.   You should see this symbol if you get the right station.   022314Header.jpg

My show airs every Friday from 4-6 PM (central time)  Coach Gaddis is scheduled to follow Coach Rusty Bradley who leads the show off this week.   Coach Gaddis will be at 4:15 (5:15 your time).  Here is a link to stream the show over the internet as well:

The Friday Main Event located TheTicketRadio.Com

Thank you kindly, sir.

• Upvote 1

I've got the Podcast up of our last show now.  If you'd like to hear any of the Coaches interviews from last week, please click on the link below.  Here is the list and approximate times for each interview if you'd like to skip ahead to the Coach you wish to hear:

Coach Rusty Bradley of CAK -  First Interview

Coach Joe Gaddis of Oak Ridge-  Second Interview  (approximately 15 minutes into the podcast)

Coach Rodney Saulsberry of Whitehaven- 3rd Interview (approximately 30 minutes into podcast)

Coach Fred Shambaugh of M.T.C.S. - 4th interview (approximately 45 minutes into the podcast)

I picked games and highlighted big games from accross the the State in the second hour with a couple of guest commentators including Jon Neil of River City Sports in Chattanooga.  

Please enjoy the free podcasts each week.  There are a number of Coaches I've interviewed over the season at the Ticket Radio

Here is the link to last weeks show!

I've got the Podcast up of our last show now.  If you'd like to hear any of the Coaches interviews from last week, please click on the link below.  Here is the list and approximate times for each interview if you'd like to skip ahead to the Coach you wish to hear:

Coach Rusty Bradley of CAK -  First Interview

Coach Joe Gaddis of Oak Ridge-  Second Interview  (approximately 15 minutes into the podcast)

Coach Rodney Saulsberry of Whitehaven- 3rd Interview (approximately 30 minutes into podcast)

Coach Fred Shambaugh of M.T.C.S. - 4th interview (approximately 45 minutes into the podcast)

I picked games and highlighted big games from accross the the State in the second hour with a couple of guest commentators including Jon Neil of River City Sports in Chattanooga.  

Please enjoy the free podcasts each week.  There are a number of Coaches I've interviewed over the season at the Ticket Radio

Here is the link to last weeks show!

Listened to Coach G on Friday. Great interview and thanks for asking him my question!!!

• Upvote 1