Mairvul vs. Will-Yum Blunt

STARSNBARS

I really wish GQ and Ridge could work out an agreement for both teams to not play their starters this week. There is no way WB can win this game and they don't need to risk getting key players injured. The Govs have a good shot to make the playoffs if they beat farragut and bearden. I just don't see any reason why the Govs starters should play in this game.

With the amount of WB starters that came out of the West game with "head injuries", there may not be many starters cleared to play next week.  With the lack of hitting on our part, it was hard for me to figure out where all the "head injuries" came from.

With the amount of WB starters that came out of the West game with "head injuries", there may not be many starters cleared to play next week.  With the lack of hitting on our part, it was hard for me to figure out where all the "head injuries" came from.

I saw a run on the news by Marshall where it looked like just about every guy on WB defense tried to tackle him but he just wouldn't go down. For his size that kid is one tough hombre.

With the amount of WB starters that came out of the West game with "head injuries", there may not be many starters cleared to play next week. With the lack of hitting on our part, it was hard for me to figure out where all the "head injuries" came from.

I take it you weren't happy with the game either.

I saw a run on the news by Marshall where it looked like just about every guy on WB defense tried to tackle him but he just wouldn't go down. For his size that kid is one tough hombre.

I love that kid....I don't know him, but I love the way he plays the game, what a competitor he is. 

Yea. That was really frustrating to watch. We should have had him for a big loss but instead he was gone for a TD. I wanted to pull my hair out.