Mairvul vs. Will-Yum Blunt

STARSNBARS

20 cans is all it takes if a skunk sprays you. So it takes more if you go to County Farm Road to watch a ballgame your saying.

Yeah ... it might take 25 - 30, we're so close to the "dump" you know !!!  At least it's not as bad as it was at Carter when they were located next to the sewage treatment plant.  Did you ever go to a game over there?

I love you Barney, but you're being awfully hard on us poor county folks.

Gov i'm a perfectionist. Can't stand things not to be done right and that's why I get out of control sometimes. Running out of Chick-Fil-A's, eight minute quarters, The Stupid 32 and trying to get you to realize W.B. isn't going 5-5 this year are enough to drive someone crazy.

Barney,

The Govs are very capable of winning the next two games and finishing 5-5.

Gov i'm a perfectionist. Can't stand things not to be done right and that's why I get out of control sometimes. Running out of Chick-Fil-A's, eight minute quarters, The Stupid 32 and trying to get you to realize W.B. isn't going 5-5 this year are enough to drive someone crazy.

Barney please don't confuse me with your pal Gov91. I have never predicted what WB's record will be this year. If they do manage to win the next two I will be thrilled. If they don't I'm still proud to be a Governor supporter.

WB fans deserve better than what they sometimes get. They have more very faithful fans than many other high schools. IMO - the young ball coach down there needs to start kickin butt and takin names. Help those boys to win 2-3 more games a year for the wb fanatics. Should have been 5-3 right now with an outside chance to go 7-3. Shoulda, coulda, woulda...

Barney please don't confuse me with your pal Gov91. I have never predicted what WB's record will be this year. If they do manage to win the next two I will be thrilled. If they don't I'm still proud to be a Governor supporter.

Hey I'm pulling for you all but if someone told me you had to bet your life on the game I would have to pick Farragut. I would love to eat my words if they could pull it off.