GREENBACK @ GCA

orngnblk

Might as well start this one.Lets hear it.How bad will GCA beat the 'Kees?After tonights game i am well lets say not to excited to go to the Karns area!We have to play better.Im sure the boys down south have been comparing scores all night between GCA and GB.So this one will be filled with alot of Whitwell/Harriman,GCA/Meigs.But believe me all that dont matter when GCA plays GB they ALWAYS circle this one and would love to embarrass us again!

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Might as well start this one.Lets hear it.How bad will GCA beat the 'Kees?After tonights game i am well lets say not to excited to go to the Karns area!We have to play better.Im sure the boys down south have been comparing scores all night between GCA and GB.So this one will be filled with alot of Whitwell/Harriman,GCA/Meigs.But believe me all that dont matter when GCA plays GB they ALWAYS circle this one and would love to embarrass us again!

I don't think it's trying to embarrass anyone, but you are correct, this is a big game for both schools. The District Title is on the line. I agree about comparing scores, it means nothing when Friday night rolls around. This should be a good one. I expect a low scoring game. The prediction of 49-3 is crazy, not going to happen.

Greenback has the athletes to compete with Grace. If the Cherokees can stop the run game of GCA they have a shot.

OnB, I see you took a look at the profile this morning of the clown that has popped out of his hole again. I'm hoping for a good week of conversation with some smack thrown in, where appropriate. But we need to write this clown off, we all know he's not from Grace. Heck, it might be your alternate CoachT name. You trying to pump your boys up by posing as a Grace fan making crazy predictions....?

OnB, I see you took a look at the profile this morning of the clown that has popped out of his hole again. I'm hoping for a good week of conversation with some smack thrown in, where appropriate. But we need to write this clown off, we all know he's not from Grace. Heck, it might be your alternate CoachT name. You trying to pump your boys up by posing as a Grace fan making crazy predictions....?

Im not good at hiding,you aught to know that.He popped up when we played you all up there the last time.I actually think its one of our coaches or previous coaches,but thats MY OPINION.Because they sure like to call people out and try to cause alot of drama.

Looks like GB and GCA have had some of the same struggles this year. GCA has played great at times, and played lackluster at times. Here's the 1st "if" of the week....IF GCA plays like they did last night vs SOR, it will be hard for anyone to play with them down the stretch. Again, it was Midway, so I'm sure they're taking that for what it's worth. Midway did have a quick tailback that was elusive. Outside of that, not much.

Looks like GB and GCA have had some of the same struggles this year. GCA has played great at times, and played lackluster at times. Here's the 1st "if" of the week....IF GCA plays like they did last night vs SOR, it will be hard for anyone to play with them down the stretch. Again, it was Midway, so I'm sure they're taking that for what it's worth. Midway did have a quick tailback that was elusive. Outside of that, not much.

Alot of comparisons to the two-Except GCAs line is much better and we struggle against good lines.Backfield i will give GB a slight edge,LBS are pretty close slight edge to GCA.Oline GCA has the edge.I wont do predictions for this game for two reasons-GCAs coach does read this stuff and im sure ours does to.Either bulliten board material or upset the HCIC.So i will leave that to the professionals.But we will converse about it as long as the highjackers dont show up.LOL.

I will make a prediction orngnblk. I don't care if they do read this. Grace by as many as they want IF Greenback plays like they did last night. No change at halftime by either offense or defense? Whats up with that? We still aint stopped #30 from Harriaman.

LOL!Yeah he probably woke up in his sleep running like one of those dogs during a rabbit chasing dream!