GREENBACK @ GCA

orngnblk

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OnB, I see you took a look at the profile this morning of the clown that has popped out of his hole again. I'm hoping for a good week of conversation with some smack thrown in, where appropriate. But we need to write this clown off, we all know he's not from Grace. Heck, it might be your alternate CoachT name. You trying to pump your boys up by posing as a Grace fan making crazy predictions....?

It is funny how Pridey makes a 40-0 prediction against one of our opponents, Midway, and then chastises another GCA fan who make similar predictions, 49-3, against another opponent.  You then hear Pridey make judgments against another person by saying things he could know nothing about. If Pridey did actually go to GCA as he claims, I would have thought he would have learned that judging others is a cardinal sin.

I stand behind my 49-3 prediction (anyone remember last year) but you may hear others state one thing on here and a COMPLETELY different thing in person to other GCA fans who are friends.  The one thing you can be sure of with my posts.  I will not tell you something I do not believe to be true.  Given all the problems GB currently has, they are waiting for an opponent to pound them into submission by 6 or 7 touchdowns.  GCA will be that opponent.  A tiger doesn't change his stripes.

I hope this is a classic Grace Greenback game but I am afraid that it will be a blow out.

I have only seen one "classic",2012 in 2008 we put a 62 to 30 something thrashing on them.Other than that it hasnt been even close to a Classic game unless you are saying you want them to whip us like usual(and i know thats not what you meant).I wish these games were good games like the Oneida series,tbose games you dont want to miss-these i just cant wait to get past them and hope we are healthy to get ready for the playoffs.

I have only seen one "classic",2012 in 2008 we put a 62 to 30 something thrashing on them.Other than that it hasnt been even close to a Classic game unless you are saying you want them to whip us like usual(and i know thats not what you meant).

Exactly. In six total games, three have been Grace blowout victories, two have been relatively close, and one was a Greenback blowout victory--the very first matchup between these teams back in 2008. If you're keeping score, that's four out of six blowout games in the series.

This year might be the biggest question mark yet. 

Exactly. In six total games, three have been Grace blowout victories, two have been relatively close, and one was a Greenback blowout victory--the very first matchup between these teams back in 2008. If you're keeping score, that's four out of six blowout games in the series.

This year might be the biggest question mark yet.

I did forget about the home game in 09 i believe it was,we were terrible that yr and we had them beat till the end of the game.Freshman Richard Seymour had 150 yrds rushing in first half and we jumped all over them-then...they beat us!