McMinn County -vs- Bradley County

TribeFan

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Read in the Banner Bradley ran for 400 yds. 400. Bradley. I would be dead if I had to bet on Bradley running for 400 on anybody this year. 400 WOW what a turn around. You give up 400 yds rushing your better have 500 yourself in total yards if you expect to win. Wish I'd of seen the game.

Well, I did go and it was amazing. Bradley played as they should have all year. Good blocking and running. And the 93 yards passing was nice.

Course the flip side was McMinn ran up 216 yards rushing and 199 yards passing.

Total of 910 yards of offense. WOW. Let's just say that if this was the last game in a while, it went out with a bang, and not a whimper.

McMinn played with NO passion or courage. They could not stop the QB trap and the zone read....it was possibly the least amount of excitement that I have seen a McMinn team play with especially with it being Bradley.

The Copeland kid looked like an All-American.....BTW whats the deal with all the Copelands. You had one actually playing QB, then another doing some kind of coaching and then one that looked like he was the ball boy. I'm sure they have all taken the TSSAA required course to be on the sideline and coaching. They are funny to watch..... :lol:

McMinn played with NO passion or courage. They could not stop the QB trap and the zone read....it was possibly the least amount of excitement that I have seen a McMinn team play with especially with it being Bradley.

The Copeland kid looked like an All-American.....BTW whats the deal with all the Copelands. You had one actually playing QB, then another doing some kind of coaching and then one that looked like he was the ball boy. I'm sure they have all taken the TSSAA required course to be on the sideline and coaching. They are funny to watch..... :lol:

Oh well if you say so. Still was quite the game.

Cole Copeland is going to be a good player. Taller than Bryce and maybe a little better passer, but not quite the runner.

The Copeland on the sideline is Cole and Bryce's father and is the same one, assisting as a volunteer coach, ball boy, and Bear Booster President. And is a former QB as well, playing in the early 80's.

Oh well if you say so. Still was quite the game.

Cole Copeland is going to be a good player. Taller than Bryce and maybe a little better passer, but not quite the runner.

The Copeland on the sideline is Cole and Bryce's father and is the same one, assisting as a volunteer coach, ball boy, and Bear Booster President. And is a former QB as well, playing in the early 80's.

The other one is his Uncle Brent. Helps with the QBS now I think