How does district 10A basketball stack up?

gtripledip

• 2 weeks later...
I don't understand the controversy surrounding the replacement of the NCS coach. He had a great record over many years but so did Joe Paterno, Bobby Bowden, etc. It was time to move on. There are no lifetime contracts in sports competition, nor should there be.[/quote

I figured it was some politics within the school between basketball coach and athletic director happens to also the football coach. Just Hard to understand how you terminate a coach with all that experience an wins a large percentage of his games.

Edited by gtripledip

I don't understand the controversy surrounding the replacement of the NCS coach. He had a great record over many years but so did Joe Paterno, Bobby Bowden, etc. It was time to move on. There are no lifetime contracts in sports competition, nor should there be.[/quote

I figured it was some politics within the school between basketball coach and athletic director happens to also the football coach. Just Hard to understand how you terminate a coach with all that experience an wins a large percentage of his games.

It would be understandable if he were losing! Hated to see such a great coach forced out like that.

• 1 month later...

the district is much more competitive this yr.  Last yr East Rob had a combination of size, shooting, and experience that helped their run. LEAD had several issues early season that they corrected to go on their run.  This year LEAD has a front loaded schedule, playing alot of stiff competition early.  Their record doesnt reflect the talent on that team.  Houston Co is much improved, which is proven by their 17 point win against East Rob last night.  McEwen and Nashville Christian will also compete for the district title. NCS scored a huge win last night at McEwen.  Austin Fisher is a flat out scorer for Clarksville academy, which will always make them competitive.  Teams to watch: LEAD, McEwen, and NCS.  Players to watch: Demarco Jackson (LEAD), Austin Fisher (CA), and Chase Clark (Houston Co)