Video of The Best Backcourt in All Tennessee

quizlo11

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You need to get out and watch more basketball.

Nothing remotely close to outrageous on there.

I will take BA's backcourt with a freshman and sophomore over them all day long.

Tiger and Blackwell at CPA (and yes Blackwell ran the perimeter all summer).

East Nashville's Isaiah Upton and Thomas Booker are better also.

No hate, just truth.

You need to get out and watch more basketball.

Nothing remotely close to outrageous on there.

I will take BA's backcourt with a freshman and sophomore over them all day long.

Tiger and Blackwell at CPA (and yes Blackwell ran the perimeter all summer).

East Nashville's Isaiah Upton and Thomas Booker are better also.

No hate, just truth.

Oatsvall and Tiger are good I agree.. but if you bet on them against the twins right now, you would lose.

Oatsvall and Tiger are good I agree.. but if you bet on them against the twins right now, you would lose.

Oatsvall and Tiger are on two different teams. Both of which have better backcourts than your boys. Booker and Upton are also better. Facts are facts.

Why doesn't Lighthouse come on back to TSSAA? I realize that half your team last year would have been ineligible in TSSAA, but at least you would gain credibility.

Oatsvall and Tiger are on two different teams. Both of which have better backcourts than your boys. Booker and Upton are also better. Facts are facts.

Why doesn't Lighthouse come on back to TSSAA? I realize that half your team last year would have been ineligible in TSSAA, but at least you would gain credibility.

Yea I'm aware they are on different teams. I'm just stating facts about the players that I've seen play of the one's you mentioned. And I'm not willing to agree to Blackwell being a "backcourt" player until I see if that's what happens later this year. I agree if Blackwell and Tiger are their backcourt, they would obviously beat the twins then... but I'll believe Blackwell plays it when I see it. I've heard about the freshman at BA, but I find it extremely hard to believe that he and Oatsvall together would be "better" then the Nappiers right now.

I've heard multiple college level coaches say that the Nappiers have OVC potential. Even Rick Byrd saw them play at Belmont this summer and immediately started asking about their grades, transcrips, etc. He made his interest very clear. However, I don't think they will get an offer as good as Belmont, but only because they are getting overlooked because of their lack of height. If they were 6'3 doing the same things that they are doing now, they would have ACC and SEC offers already. Anyone with a basketball IQ who has seen them play in person would know that.

Why doesn't Lighthouse join TSSAA? I wish they would man, but I don't know. And if by "half your team" you mean two transfers from Ezell Harding (only one of which was in the starting lineup) then yes your correct.

Thanks for putting a little more thought into your post then the SmokeStack dude from Goodpasture who is just mad that little Lighthouse has a team that would've beaten their great team last year, and would stomp them by 40 points this year.

The freshman point guard at BA is definitely tough. I watched BA run CPA out this summer at Lipscomb with both Braxton and Tiger out there. Didn't matter.

No doubt Lighthouse had a really good team last year. I just wish they would play TSSAA. Pleasant View Christian is hardly a challenge. They used to be in the district with Goodpasture and Ezell. I can remember a bunch of Nappier kids playing there also.

Mr. Ignorant,

Great analysis.

Calling your twins the best backcourt in Tennessee, and then getting on a message board about it is a great idea.  There are several backcourts in Nashville mentioned above that are better, and you haven't even included Memphis.  Good luck to yours at Lighthouse and go get that state title in the TAACS or whatever they play in. 

The freshman point guard at BA is definitely tough. I watched BA run CPA out this summer at Lipscomb with both Braxton and Tiger out there. Didn't matter.

No doubt Lighthouse had a really good team last year. I just wish they would play TSSAA. Pleasant View Christian is hardly a challenge. They used to be in the district with Goodpasture and Ezell. I can remember a bunch of Nappier kids playing there also.

Yea I'll have to be sure to check out a BA game this year.

Lighthouse basketball isn't playing small christian schools though with this team. Last year they were 16-0 against AAA schools and the top Div-II teams as well. Vic Wharton isn't going to have a team this good beating Pleasant View by 70-80 points. That's pointless, they are only playing good teams.

I agree with you though that they would be considered a lot more legitimate and reputable if they were actually in TSSAA :-/  As long as they are not, people will assume it means shady things are happening.

And yea, they had some older sisters that were pretty good back in the day too.

Calling your twins the best backcourt in Tennessee, and then getting on a message board about it is a great idea.  There are several backcourts in Nashville mentioned above that are better, and you haven't even included Memphis.  Good luck to yours at Lighthouse and go get that state title in the TAACS or whatever they play in. 

Feel free to keep on assuming that they are better just because they are at bigger and more reputable schools. You have very little or possibly even zero exposure to any of the backcourts listed above, and you would never be saying any of this at all if it wasn't for the fact that its from Lighthouse and that gets under your skin.

If you decide to actually find out what your talking about, you can start by asking the head coach at Brentwood Academy why he choose to cancel his scheduled game against Lighthouse last year after he played them in his playday and got ran out of his own gym.