District 11AA

Wavotiger10

Yes, Dotson is who I am talking about, he should be a nice addition to an already pretty good team. It will be interesting to see if there will be enough shots to go around for everyone with this addition.

I don't really consider him a transfer. He's a Charlotte kid, right. My son faced him in middle School, and will again now apparently. Dotson is a baller to put it mildly. Most thought he'd end up at one of the big privates. He makes Creekwood that much better, instantly. Waverly/Creekwood will be barn burner games this year! Edited by Jacketman89

Very compettive games between Waverly and Creekwood last season, other than the blowout at Creekwood. The transfer in question is actually closer to 6'5" and a very decent player. Look for this season to be more of the same, very competitive! Waverly did lose a starter from last years team, a shooting guard, hopefully they can replace his leadership and scoring ability. I look for Waverly to be a much more physical team this season, considering they have most of the senior starters playing football this season, all of them have added some strength, just may take a while to get into basketball shape once the football season is over. Can't wait for it all to start.

No I'm quite sure Waverly is returning both Guards. One plays QB and the other plays Wide receiver at the moment for Waverly Central Football team which is making a nice little run..... Their Center/Foward is also playing football. I know they lost a player to Camden Central, he was going to be a Junior...... I think Layne Spencer graduated.... Is he who you are saying Waverly Central lost as a Starter?

I don't really consider him a transfer. He's a Charlotte kid, right. My son faced him in middle School, and will again now apparently. Dotson is a baller to put it mildly. Most thought he'd end up at one of the big privates. He makes Creekwood that much better, instantly. Waverly/Creekwood will be barn burner games this year!

Hey Buddy...... Our little friendships not over after all. I forgot all about basketball..... :)

No I'm quite sure Waverly is returning both Guards. One plays QB and the other plays Wide receiver at the moment for Waverly Central Football team which is making a nice little run..... Their Center/Foward is also playing football. I know they lost a player to Camden Central, he was going to be a Junior...... I think Layne Spencer graduated.... Is he who you are saying Waverly Central lost as a Starter?

Maybe we can catch you guys while they are all still on the on the gridiron! lol

The Tiger's actually have 4 basketball players on the football team right now, QB and 2 receivers are seniors and another junior receiver who will compete for the final starting spot on the basketball team. Yes, Spencer was the only senior on last years team and the transfer to Camden probably would not have seen much playing time with this years team once the seniors get back on the court, which could likely be another 2-3 weeks away. From the looks of it, these football players could miss up to 3-7 games depending on the Friday's playoff game with Hickman Co. They will struggle without them, but it could work out nicely for the end of the season when the team will need some depth while trying to make a run to the state tourney.

The Tiger's actually have 4 basketball players on the football team right now, QB and 2 receivers are seniors and another junior receiver who will compete for the final starting spot on the basketball team. Yes, Spencer was the only senior on last years team and the transfer to Camden probably would not have seen much playing time with this years team once the seniors get back on the court, which could likely be another 2-3 weeks away. From the looks of it, these football players could miss up to 3-7 games depending on the Friday's playoff game with Hickman Co. They will struggle without them, but it could work out nicely for the end of the season when the team will need some depth while trying to make a run to the state tourney.

The Camden transfer is my adopted cousin. I wasn't gonna say that about him. Lol. Camden will be done tomorrow I think. Just an opinion. Don't cut my head off Camden fans.

Having seen both teams last year, they both should both do well. Only problem will be that the team that finishes 2nd will be eliminated by CPA in semi-finals of Region. Both of these teams are very good!

Rememeber that year CPA was heavy favorites to win state and lost last season i think it was called... ....yeah that is why they play the games

I don't really consider him a transfer. He's a Charlotte kid, right. My son faced him in middle School, and will again now apparently. Dotson is a baller to put it mildly. Most thought he'd end up at one of the big privates. He makes Creekwood that much better, instantly. Waverly/Creekwood will be barn burner games this year!

It was a great game last season..

The Camden transfer is my adopted cousin. I wasn't gonna say that about him. Lol. Camden will be done tomorrow I think. Just an opinion. Don't cut my head off Camden fans.

We wont but way to jinx your team Wavo..that loss is all on you. I hear they had your quotes from here in the bathroom stalls.