CCS @ Marion

mc51

Hey guys it's Glenn. I'm a big Pirate fan but know a lot about the Marion Warriors too. They have worked on their fastness a lot since last year. #21 was kinda fast last year and now he is pretty fast. #1 was kinda fast too but has got pretty fast. He looks to be eating healthy too. They have been pretty fast all year except against Central. In that game they were just kinda fast. They worked on their fasyness the next week and haven't stopped since. I think the Marion Warriors are pretty strong too so I guess they have that going for them. I guess they will have a good chance this year to beat my Pirates. The Pirates are pretty fast too and sometimes really fast. It's taken teams to be at least pretty fast to to beat the Pirates this year so I'm sure that's why the Marion Warriors have worked on their fastness so much so they can finally beat the Pirates. In this game I guess I will have to say that Chattanooga Christian is kinda fast but they won't be fast enough to stop the Warriors. I will guess they will win by 28. Go Pirates

From Glenn