CCS @ Marion

mc51

Ccs looks to be improved. Hope the warriors aren't looking ahead to Halloween night

LOPAO.....it has been rare for the Jasperlites to look forward to feuding with the Pirates of late, the kinfolkes best pray Halloween don't bring more trick than treat! BTW, pert near guarantee there will signs posted NO TITHING OR LOVE OFFERING PLATES ALLOWED AT THE SPEEDWAY......yep, recon so. BTW, TTP, OP knows Yous out there, jest what does the good book say about worshipping false Gods aka SOS? Edited by OLD PIRATE

CCS is definitely an improved team but not sure they are improved enough to make this one a game, but anybody can be beat on any given night though. Much like a lot of people I am looking forward to the sp game but it's bittersweet in a way. Where has this season gone? Hard to believe it's the 9th game of the year this week.

I called this special season for Marion going into the 2013 season. People laughed at me even in preseason when I said they had a shot to win 2A. Watch and see. They might not win it, but if someone beats them, that team will.

I think they have a shot at going. The East isn't as strong this year. I don't think Grace is as good as last year and TC looks to be banged up some. Not sure Harper is 100%. This is their best shot at it for a while.

This is Marion's only shot as long as Alcoa is 2A. No one is beating them. Marion better win it all this season.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements

• Recent Posts

• I used to think like that many many moons ago.  I wondered the same questions but learned that it is just not that easy.  Hiring assistant coaches can be complicated at times.  It takes a few years for HC’s to get who they feel is right for their system.  Couple that with good assistant coaches getting better jobs at times and leaving your program. More to it than some think.  I think you have a good coach up there and time will tell that story.  
    • okay.  Like i said initially, it's question we have to ask, but we sure don't know the answer yet.
    • You’re right, I shouldn’t jump the gun on it. Hopefully it isn’t related to the sports programs, because it’ll end up affecting a lot of innocent kids who just enjoy playing sports.
    • I totally agree but just don’t want to see people jumping the gun by insinuating it was for athletic reasons. Nobody knows at the moment except for those involved in the incident itself and those investigating.
    • Bruh, That portion of the post was simply a product of my imagination. Try to keep up.  The real purpose of the post was to rub salt in this fresh wound following FF’s departure to BGA.