CCS @ Marion

mc51

The good thing about Marion's offense is they have not showed everything they have yet. They still have a few plays and formations that have not been seen yet this year. And the defense has yet to show the complete blitz package that has been installed.

LOPAO...., Youngon, are they still trying to learn some of them Boise state trick plays? BTW, shame on them coaches if they didn't run all their plays and got shut out once! Recon that needs re-thought

The good thing about Marion's offense is they have not showed everything they have yet. They still have a few plays and formations that have not been seen yet this year. And the defense has yet to show the complete blitz package that has been installed.

What kind of horse mess is this? You mean to tell me that Ross man took a loss instead of pulling a few secrets out and try and beat those central boys? I garuntee you are full of mess. That McCurry man pulled out all of his tricks last year. You think im joking but im not.

Edited by Roy Dillard

Marion has the team to be in Cookeville. They should be the number 1 seed in quad 2 getting them all at home. 2 more regular season wins and the table is set for Ross and Company.

Barney let me ask you a question? Have you got a secret crush on that Ross man? I garuntee you always talking about him like he is some kind of king. What kind of mess is this?

• Upvote 1

Amy wants to be part of the Rock Star scene

Old Pirate says, Rock Star, King... recon Snake Oil Salesmen are plentiful now-a-days, some walk the Bama side lines, some pedal ccures for pert near any ailment, most show up on TV a telling folkes theys a doing wrong and sitch, and some can pea on your shoes and tell them it's raining and theys a HEEP that falls for that bull! Figure a feller needs a right powerful pair of Rose Colored Glasses to fall for any of this mess! The kinfolkes round the jailhouse will have their way with them there city fellers, won't be pretty neither! Edited by OLD PIRATE