william blount vs farragut

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why do you think y'all will win? Y'all lost your QB tonight. Farragut is getting healthier while y'all are getting more banged up by the week. They have been playing much better lately. All signs point to them winning this game. So, without speaking with your heart give me one good reason (besides the game being at WB) why WB will win this game?

In all honesty our back-up QB is just as good as the starter and if you ask most people they will say he is better. We have played two of the best teams in the state in consecutive weeks. I think after taking it on the chin two weeks in a row we will come out fired up. If we win the last two games we have a great shot to make the playoffs. Farragut does not have a prayer of making the playoffs at this point. I just think we have more to play for and our boys are hungry to end the playoff drought. I think we win but it will be a really close game that could go either way.

Then why wasn't he playing? Still. Farragut wins. WB is not playing good ball.

Well part of that can be attributed to the fact that we just played two championship contenders in their respective classes. And you have to look at the matchup between WB and Farragut. With few exceptions WB almost always plays really well and matches up well with farragut. The past 3 years it has been a 1 possession ballgame. I don't expect it to be any different this year but I think WB gets it done at home with all that is on the line.

Well part of that can be attributed to the fact that we just played two championship contenders in their respective classes. And you have to look at the matchup between WB and Farragut. With few exceptions WB almost always plays really well and matches up well with farragut. The past 3 years it has been a 1 possession ballgame. I don't expect it to be any different this year but I think WB gets it done at home with all that is on the line.

Guess we will see. Just think right now Farragut is playing better ball. And yeah you have played the 2 best, but you were totally outclassed in both. And WB just can't seem to hold onto the ball. Farragut wins and Tanner Thomas rushes for 100+

You have been somewhat misinformed by the maryville posters sweet... WB deserves alot of the credit for holding maryville to 38 points. They had in some reserves but so did we. And in the second half our coaches were really conservative and didn't really try to score... They seemed content to milk the clock.. Case and point... We had pretty good field position and ran it on 4th and 9...

You have been somewhat misinformed by the maryville posters sweet... WB deserves alot of the credit for holding maryville to 38 points. They had in some reserves but so did we. And in the second half our coaches were really conservative and didn't really try to score... They seemed content to milk the clock.. Case and point... We had pretty good field position and ran it on 4th and 9...

Ok, but if both teams leave starters in that game is 90-0 if King George wants it to be. Truth. So, you think Rebs win it all again this year after seeing them?

Guess we will see. Just think right now Farragut is playing better ball. And yeah you have played the 2 best, but you were totally outclassed in both. And WB just can't seem to hold onto the ball. Farragut wins and Tanner Thomas rushes for 100+

But the last 3 years we have played some of our best ball against farragut. Keep that in mind