South Pitt vs. Polk (Moore man against this Davis man)

Roy Dillard

I went ahead and made us a little website for this game. I was real tired and didnt even go to our game tonight and looked over and Minnesota Tom made that Webb man real mad and he is trying to best us. What kind of mess is this? Let me ask you Polk people a question. Has that Davis man shaved his mustache yet? That thing looks terrible. That Moore man better get our boys in gear or we are not going to go far in the playoffs if we even make them. You think im joking but im not.

Edited by Roy Dillard

Fair weather Roy! You sure don't provide much encouragement to our boys by sitting on your couch and missing the game! I think you make our boys real mad and they can't play!

Minnesota Tom, I had a durn colon exam today and didnt feel like going. You made that Webb man real mad. I will be at that Davis mans field next week. Our bits better get real strong this week our that Davis mans team will beat us real bad. You think im joking but im not.

Minnesota Tom, I had a durn colon exam today and didnt feel like going. You made that Webb man real mad. I will be at that Davis mans field next week. Our bits better get real strong this week our that Davis mans team will beat us real bad. You think im joking but im not.

How big a camera did they use Roy?

Hey guys it's Glenn. Wel I guess I will just say it. The Pirates gotta come out and play really fast from the start. Polk Bears are not even pretty fast. They have been kinda fast at times but not kinda fast enough to win a game this year. We gotta get our coaches to feed our players good so they can be really fast. Hopefully our really fast runner will be back because we will need him. PolkBears will be working on their fastness for this game so we better work on our fastness too. Go Pirates

From Glenn

Well you did let someone stick a camera up your........

I garuntee you when you get old enough you will have to do that mess. I was just real mad when that nurse made me leave Murphy's pole in the waiting room. I told her last time I left it laying in the bathroom at that Marshall mans field pegleg and powerp stole it. You think im joking but im not.

I garuntee you when you get old enough you will have to do that mess. I was just real mad when that nurse made me leave Murphy's pole in the waiting room. I told her last time I left it laying in the bathroom at that Marshall mans field pegleg and powerp stole it. You think im joking but im not.

twice now you left your Fair book behind when you have dirrehea. I suggest you quit using that Red Bull and eating those hot Winnie's at the Red Eye. As for Tom don't let him kid you he ask me to put some pontoons of my plane to land him on one of those Minnesota lakes. As for this game if we use our young studs in the backfield we got a good chance agains Grider's old college roommate.