South Pitt vs. Polk (Moore man against this Davis man)

Roy Dillard

Ugly ugly win. Pirates are going the wrong direction at the wrong time. Injuries are killing us!

I believe the team was showing improvement a few weeks back, but since Fitz went out against Boyd. It's devastated us. Good talking to some of you Polk guys at the concession stand as well. One more thing. I would like to apologize for our crowd. It was sparse again.

I believe the team was showing improvement a few weeks back, but since Fitz went out against Boyd. It's devastated us. Good talking to some of you Polk guys at the concession stand as well. One more thing. I would like to apologize for our crowd. It was sparse again.

Ours wasn't to much better. I remember when both sides was packed out and the fences.

Congrats to the Pirates. Glad to see Polk didn't quit. Polk should be back to being Polk in a year or two. All you South Pitt fans have a safe trip home. Also Dc good meeting you tonight

Good meeting you, too.  I met a lot of nice Polk people.  Very friendly.  I doubt it'll be that way come this Friday.

I look forward to when both Polk and Pittsburg will be back their ole selves.