South Pitt vs. Polk (Moore man against this Davis man)

Roy Dillard

Just taking our lumps right now. Also been busy with my twin boys things get a little crazy with two 20 month olds running around lol. Got a very young team this year and a lot of injuries. The boys are playing hard but we are a year or two away from being back to Polk being Polk. Coach Davis and staff will try and have whoever they can find to fill in ready to go. I've never seen injuries like this. Just hope we give you guys a decent game but like I said we are very young and the injury bug has hit us hard this year. Have a safe trip up to Benton Friday night I'll be running the chains as always.

Edited by Blaster7

Just taking our lumps right now. Also been busy with my twin boys things get a little crazy with two 20 month olds running around lol. Got a very young team this year and a lot of injuries. The boys are playing hard but we are a year or two away from being back to Polk being Polk. Coach Davis and staff will try and have whoever they can find to fill in ready to go. I've never seen injuries like this. Just hope we give you guys a decent game but like I said we are very young and the injury bug has hit us hard this year. Have a safe trip up to Benton Friday night I'll be running the chains as always.

Let me ask you a question. Did that Davis man shave his mustache yet? This is about the third year in a row he has had that mess. Hee needs to send Murphy a new picture. Will you tell him that and tell him Roy said it? You think im joking but im not.

Let me ask you a question. Did that Davis man shave his mustache yet? This is about the third year in a row he has had that mess. Hee needs to send Murphy a new picture. Will you tell him that and tell him Roy said it? You think im joking but im not.

Ole Roy there might be a lot of changes after this season.