Peabody Tide Surges Into Tornado Allley UC vs Trenton District Showdown

BigSwo

Well here I go I think i am the only realistic poster in this forum. Peabody by 7. We have played both teams and yes our young team several times moved the ball at will on UC quote unstoppable dream team defense. Peabody has the line size and speed in several players to give uc all they wanted. If uc comes out the way they did against us earlier this year they may get a rude awakening. Take notice Mckenzie vs Huntington any team can be beaten on any given night. If you play teams that are weaker than you every night then your starters arent getting the reps they need later. Just my two cents but what do I know.

I'm still trying to figure out what team moved the ball at will on us.  I believe 1st team defense has only given up 3 touchdowns on the year. 

• Upvote 1

Well here I go I think i am the only realistic poster in this forum. Peabody by 7. We have played both teams and yes our young team several times moved the ball at will on UC quote unstoppable dream team defense. Peabody has the line size and speed in several players to give uc all they wanted. If uc comes out the way they did against us earlier this year they may get a rude awakening. Take notice Mckenzie vs Huntington any team can be beaten on any given night. If you play teams that are weaker than you every night then your starters arent getting the reps they need later. Just my two cents but what do I know.

I'm with Atlas. Which team has moved the ball at will against our starting defense. Are you a LC fan?

Sounds to me like you are more hopeful than sensible. You are hoping things will work out the way you say rather than making sense. Trust me when I say that the coaching staff in UC will have these boys focused and ready to play Peabody.

This is a tough game to pick. Both teams are really good with totally different styles. We usually struggle with offenses like UC. It could be a shoot out or a blow out it all depends on what our defense does. Our offense can score some points but can our D slow down the UC offense? We'll see Friday. ROLL TIDE!!!

Guest hevyrevy1611

As McKenzie (and others) have proven, anything can happen in football. Just going purely on a hunch, methinks Peabody's Tide rises to the occassion and drowns out the Tornadoes in a last minute nail-biting win. I done. :)

He is a Peabody fan. No team as moved the ball much against Union City. This game will not be very close. UC by 28 to 35.

No bub I know you are from lake county and its might be hard for you to figure it out but I am not a Peabody fan as you say. Just my opinion and that's what this forum is about. Do you have to score a touchdown to mean you moved the ball on you first string defense. We just made several youth errors that night that prevented us from scoring. I am just saying in my opinion I think it will be a close game. Did all yall on here actually play football when you were younger did you ever play in a championship game??? Do you actually go to the games. I wonder sometimes. Watch some game film when it's slowed down and see for yourself. Good luck to both teams and I will be in line to see it. Can't wait to pay for my 5 dollar ticket plus one dollar trophy viewing fee on the way in.

Edited by Pac13

No bub I know you are from lake county and its might be hard for you to figure it out but I am not a Peabody fan as you say. Just my opinion and that's what this forum is about. Do you have to score a touchdown to mean you moved the ball on you first string defense. We just made several youth errors that night that prevented us from scoring. I am just saying in my opinion I think it will be a close game. Did all yall on here actually play football when you were younger did you ever play in a championship game??? Do you actually go to the games. I wonder sometimes. Watch some game film when it's slowed down and see for yourself. Good luck to both teams and I will be in line to see it. Can't wait to pay for my 5 dollar ticket plus one dollar trophy viewing fee on the way in.

Yeah them trophies are nice. By process of elimination I now ask if you are a Dresden fan? That's about all that's left from teams that we have played that have also played UC and Peabody. I also know that the Lions are off this week. My question is which side are you sitting on? To answer your questions ....Yes I played football in High School. We beat Dresden all 4 years. I do go to the games and I watch film. I have played in a championship game and my team won. Man you sure have a lot of qualifying questions. What else you got?

Actually yes I did play for UC from 97-00 and was in 2 state championship games so I do know about the game and the speed. Lets look at it this way UC leads all of 1A in points scored and in fewest points given up. Our defends gives up on average about 170 yards a game give or take a few. This is by far the best team to ever come around in our schools history. Last time UC went undefeated during the regular season was 2000 my senior year and that was also the year we set a school record of most points scored in a season with well over 600 points I see that being broken this year. But as far as this game we beat the tide 28-7 last year and even myself thought we would probably lose that game; but with all but 3 players back and us being way better than last year and I will say Peabody improving a little from last year I think the score will be around the same as it was when we beat Huntington(35-7). Peabody has speed like we do but the question is do they match up with the physicality cause as we saw thats what hurt Peabody last year against us. I just dontthink they do and UC will ddominate up front and wear down Peabody.

Actually yes I did play for UC from 97-00 and was in 2 state championship games so I do know about the game and the speed. Lets look at it this way UC leads all of 1A in points scored and in fewest points given up. Our defends gives up on average about 170 yards a game give or take a few. This is by far the best team to ever come around in our schools history. Last time UC went undefeated during the regular season was 2000 my senior year and that was also the year we set a school record of most points scored in a season with well over 600 points I see that being broken this year. But as far as this game we beat the tide 28-7 last year and even myself thought we would probably lose that game; but with all but 3 players back and us being way better than last year and I will say Peabody improving a little from last year I think the score will be around the same as it was when we beat Huntington(35-7 ). Peabody has speed like we do but the question is do they match up with the physicality cause as we saw thats what hurt Peabody last year against us. I just dontthink they do and UC will ddominate up front and wear down Peabody.

Wow same score I picked lol.

Trenton is a great team though they just dont know how good your team is, they will prob play a great first half but you will wear them down too barring no one gets hurt.  I am keeping my eye on this game though to see if I'm wrong but dont see it happening.

Good luck Golden Tide anyway I hope both teams do good as long as they not playing my team, as long as another tide loses I'm happy.  I know it not going to happen but I cant stand Kiffin, maybe itll put a fire on the vols but their offense aint there.

Edited by KermitDeeFrog