Wk 9 - Nashville Christian 8-0 (#2-1A) @ East Nashville 8-0 (#3-3A)

kenmynattcpa

East Nashville beats (4A-#5) Pearl Cohn tonight 38-36 at Vanderbilt stadium. Nashville Christian wins big over another cupcake. NCS is desperately in need of a challenge. I think it's going to be a CHALLENGE.

East Nasty went up 14-0 on NCS early in last year's meeting only to see NCS come back and win 34-30. 

Will East Nashville be poised for a let down after such a huge win over Pearl Cohn? Can Nashville Christian come out fired up and take it to East from start to finish? Great measuring stick for NCS in preparation for post season. 

I wish this game could be moved to Vanderbilt stadium as well. NCS is bringing a large and loud crowd.

How about it East Nashville fans. What say you?

Edited by kenmynattcpa

Hey guys it's Glenn. I guess this game might be a toss up. Both teams are pretty fast but Nashville Grace Christian are really fast sometimes and pretty big too. I think Nashville Grace will probably win. They work on their fastness a lot. I don't know much about East Nashville but I hear they are pretty fast.

From Glenn

Hey guys it's Glenn. I guess this game might be a toss up. Both teams are pretty fast but Nashville Grace Christian are really fast sometimes and pretty big too. I think Nashville Grace will probably win. They work on their fastness a lot. I don't know much about East Nashville but I hear they are pretty fast.

From Glenn

Well.....uh...East Nasty has incredulous fastness, their lineman are huge with a little fastness, and have a pretty decent coach who displays good fastness up and down the sidelines. 

NCS has supercalifragilisticexpialidocious fastness and they pray alot about their fastness. 

Maybe not a toss-up though. Vegas's opening line is East -15. NCS prefers the underdog tag. 

Hey it's Glenn again. That just blew my mind after reading your question. That's great. I would like to see this East Nashville team play. Let me ask you another question. Did you have really fast guys last year? I guess I'm asking because last year Nashville Grace Christian was just kinda fast and they beat you. They have improved on their fastness some but seems like you would've had to improve your fastness a lot. What's you guys regime like in offseason? This game should be a good one. I would watch it if somebody would take me to the game. I think some of these games needs to be put on ESPN or a cable channel so we can watch teams from our state. Good luck to you again. Go Pirates

From Glenn

Hey it's Glenn again. That just blew my mind after reading your question. That's great. I would like to see this East Nashville team play. Let me ask you another question. Did you have really fast guys last year? I guess I'm asking because last year Nashville Grace Christian was just kinda fast and they beat you. They have improved on their fastness some but seems like you would've had to improve your fastness a lot. What's you guys regime like in offseason? This game should be a good one. I would watch it if somebody would take me to the game. I think some of these games needs to be put on ESPN or a cable channel so we can watch teams from our state. Good luck to you again. Go Pirates

From Glenn

Glenn I can tell you from experience that these boys from NCS can play some football. They are big strong and they are as fast as they have to be which makes them pretty fast in my book. In fact if they had gone to Cookeville last year instead of my Tornadoes they would have been the ones with the Gold Ball. Yep they would have beaten your Pirates. Sorry to say that and I'm not trying to be mean. I saw both teams play and NCS was better. I really want to play them again this year if we both are fortunate enough to get back to the Semis.

Hi it's Glenn. Thanks for answering. You might be right but if our really fast runner wasn't hurt that would've helped our fastness against the state team. We had a runner that was really fast and he won the award for being so fast but he got hurt against Fayetteville Arkansas team we played. He was only kinda fast against Coalfied and in State. It hurts losing your really fast guys. Those Union boys were big too. It would've helped to have our biggest boy but he got terminated for the game for being to fast off the sideline against Coalfield when some players tried to fight. I guess sometimes it's not always good to be too fast. Anyways good talking to you. Wish I could watch this one. Good luck. Go Pirates

From Glenn

Edited by PirateGlenn

I was hoping both these teams would be undefeated at this point, sorta knew NC would be. This will certainly be NC's measuring stick prior to the eventual show down with UC in a few weeks. I feel that NC will play with east Nash for a lil while, both teams have big time players and jus feel that overall team speed and talent will favor east Nashville in the end,,,,this will be quiet a test for NC but I think they are ready for the starters to play 4 qtrs ! I hope NC proves me wrong and gets the win !!

I was hoping both these teams would be undefeated at this point, sorta knew NC would be. This will certainly be NC's measuring stick prior to the eventual show down with UC in a few weeks. I feel that NC will play with east Nash for a lil while, both teams have big time players and jus feel that overall team speed and talent will favor east Nashville in the end,,,,this will be quiet a test for NC but I think they are ready for the starters to play 4 qtrs ! I hope NC proves me wrong and gets the win !!

We definitely come in to this one as the underdogs.  Especially, after East beat PC last night.  And our starters certainly need 4 quarters.  We had some boys who hadn't played at all this year get some PT last night.  One scored his first high school TD.