Wk 9 - Nashville Christian 8-0 (#2-1A) @ East Nashville 8-0 (#3-3A)

kenmynattcpa

NCS is a good team and I would be shocked if we didn't see them in cookeville. However they haven't played in a close game yet. If it's close that could hurt them. I think NCS will come out fired up and ready to play. Should be a great game. Too bad it's not the game of the week.

So you would be shocked if they lost to Union City?? They will have to beat them to get to Cookeville.

If NC wins or keeps this game within 14 they jus may be able to play head to head with UC,,, this east Nashville team is very good and at some positions superior talent ! NC will have to take advantage of any of East's miscues ant turn it into points,,, don't get me wrong but NC is a very strong 1A ball team,,,, jus think east Nashville has a special group as well,,,, may have to come watch this un ! Where is it being played at ??

If NC wins or keeps this game within 14 they jus may be able to play head to head with UC,,, this east Nashville team is very good and at some positions superior talent ! NC will have to take advantage of any of East's miscues ant turn it into points,,, don't get me wrong but NC is a very strong 1A ball team,,,, jus think east Nashville has a special group as well,,,, may have to come watch this un ! Where is it being played at ??

This game is probably going to come down to match-ups that can be exploited by the two coaching staffs.  East has proven (by beating PC) that they are one of the top teams in 3A.  It's much like last year - not too many outsiders will pick NCS to win.  I fully expect us to be able to score.  Can our offense keep up with the points East will put up?  Our D is certainly better than last year, but it looks like East's O is even better this year.  Will probably be another shootout like last year - and maybe the team with the ball with 2:00 minutes left will have a chance to win.

After having said all that, watch this turn out to be a defensive struggle and the final be 10-7.

Edited by NCSdad1962

This game is probably going to come down to match-ups that can be exploited by the two coaching staffs.  East has proven (by beating PC) that they are one of the top teams in 3A.  It's much like last year - not too many outsiders will pick NCS to win.  I fully expect us to be able to score.  Can our offense keep up with the points East will put up?  Our D is certainly better than last year, but it looks like East's O is even better this year.  Will probably be another shootout like last year - and maybe the team with the ball with 2:00 minutes left will have a chance to win.

After having said all that, watch this turn out to be a defensive struggle and the final be 10-7.

10-7? Really.... I doubt that.

I can honestly say, last years game left a bad taste in East Nashvilles mouth. I'm sure young & up coming Coach Waite will have this boys fired up for Friday's game. East still has a lot to prove and isnt satisfied with the PC victory.

34-21 East Nashville

No one has held east to 10 points. Not even PC. We will see Friday.

10-7? Really.... I doubt that.

I can honestly say, last years game left a bad taste in East Nashvilles mouth. I'm sure young & up coming Coach Waite will have this boys fired up for Friday's game. East still has a lot to prove and isnt satisfied with the PC victory.

34-21 East Nashville

Sorry, I wasn't clear.  I fully expect both teams to score - a lot (in the 30s, maybe 40s).  I was just saying since everyone thinks there will be a lot of points, it will probably turn out to be low scoring.

And if it does turn out to be 10-7, we will have the FG.  You will be impressed with our kicker  ;)

Edited by NCSdad1962