Science Hill/DB. Halloween Showdown.

Aussie2TN

At the beginning of the season there was a thred that said something like this "games that are a must see for 2014" ! Alot across the state said they had it on the calendar , going to be a crowd!! Hard to say it but the season is getting shorter for high school football, but DB vs.The Hill -ITS time !!!!!!!!

Edited by kingindian33

blazer, the Toppers definitely snoozed through the 1st quarter.

Coach Carter said after tonight's game that RB/QB Justin Bedard and WR Tyrique Perkins should be back next week. DE Quintin Alibocus is questionable. None of the three played vs Boone.

Also, if you don't have a ticket before kick-off next week, I wouldn't bother coming. This one will be sold out before the game starts.

Where has your boy ArtVandalay been this year? Haven't seem any posts from him this year.

He is around and I see him and talk at a lot of the games.He will always shout Batman ! He loves the Tribe.I was going to do the same but without a few guys posting that catch some of the younger players and varsity practices, it's pretty boring on here.Maybe we will get a few more new posters and I can read a little more as well next year.How is OR setup for the playoffs this year ?

Also, if you don't have a ticket before kick-off next week, I wouldn't bother coming. This one will be sold out before the game starts.

They are not selling tickets at the gate on Friday?    Are the tickets for specific seats, I thought it was open seating (except for the home side season ticket holders)

They are not selling tickets at the gate on Friday?    Are the tickets for specific seats, I thought it was open seating (except for the home side season ticket holders)

Varsity Football Tickets

SHHS vs. Dobyns Bennett Oct 31st. Anyone interested in purchasing reserved seats to the DB game may do so in room B101N Topper Student Center starting Oct 6th  at 10:30am.

SHHS vs. DB General Admission tickets will go on sale to the public starting Oct 6th at 10:30am - Oct 17th 2pm. Tickets will not be available the week of Oct 20th. General admission ticket sales and remaining reserve tickets sales will resume on Oct 27th at 9am - Friday, Oct 31st at 1pm. General Admission tickets will also be available at our gates starting around 5:30 on Oct 31st.

Early ticket purchases cannot be replaced if lost.

Ticket Office is closed - Noon- 1pm and on Oct 31st from 11am- Noon. The ticket office will be closed the week of Oct 20th – Oct 24th.

He is around and I see him and talk at a lot of the games.He will always shout Batman ! He loves the Tribe.I was going to do the same but without a few guys posting that catch some of the younger players and varsity practices, it's pretty boring on here.Maybe we will get a few more new posters and I can read a little more as well next year.How is OR setup for the playoffs this year ?

:wub:  :wub: