BULLDOGS VS MUSTANGS

horse

Ok no telling how this one will go I'll make my prediction soon but right now I am going to say this.  If the mustangs play hard win or lose it'd be great for us and show we can bounce back.  If they dont show up then they gave up and might as well write rest of season off and get ready for basketball.  A interesting week none the less.

This game is typically close because it's a rivalry game. But I would have thought the same about y'all's game with Mckenzie. It appears you have two teams going in different directions but I think this game will be close regardless.

I will say this. The way Milan was able to limit an extremely powerful Dyersburg running game gives me great confidence going into this one.

This game is typically close because it's a rivalry game. But I would have thought the same about y'all's game with Mckenzie. It appears you have two teams going in different directions but I think this game will be close regardless.

I will say this. The way Milan was able to limit an extremely powerful Dyersburg running game gives me great confidence going into this one.

I want to win but I'd be ok with a close game this week.  Hope we can run better than dyersburg if our players play their best

I want to win but I'd be ok with a close game this week. Hope we can run better than dyersburg if our players play their best

I watched Dyersburg play Crockett earlier in the season. I was very impressed with their team and thought there was no chance for us to come within two scores of them. But we are improving and going in the right direction. Looking forward to this game.

I watched Dyersburg play Crockett earlier in the season. I was very impressed with their team and thought there was no chance for us to come within two scores of them. But we are improving and going in the right direction. Looking forward to this game.

Are you guys still in the district title hunt, I know crockett county prob will get it but wondering.

Are you guys still in the district title hunt, I know crockett county prob will get it but wondering.

We are much like you guys.... that 1pt loss to Westview hurt in that department. But Crockett is clearly the best team in the district.

We are trending in the right direction though will at least go 6-4 maybe 7-3. That is well below Bulldog standards but is a lot better than the 3-7 we endured last year. 30 sophomores on this te so the next couple of years are looking really bright.

Edited by BIGPURPLEMACHINE