BULLDOGS VS MUSTANGS

horse

Guest hevyrevy1611

Oh my... if Milan beats Huntingdon badly... rhut row, Mustangs will be doubly upset when they play our Lions in last week. Losing two in a row will make them want to get their revenge on us. This week the Mustangs are mad, Bulldogs are back and tough as nails... this will be a barn-burning slobber-knocker. If Milan wins, I hope it only by a few in a low scoring defensive battle and Huntingdon got the McKenzie lose outta their system with a well fought game.

before last Friday...I would have picked H-Town in this one but with what McKenzie did to the Stangs and what Milan pulled on D-Berg.....now I'm going Milan 19-14....it's usually a throw-out-the record game anyway...it's a classic rivalry that I hope continues even after the new reclassification...

Edited by cofo

Guest hevyrevy1611

before last Friday...I would have picked H-Town in this one but with what McKenzie did to the Stangs and what Milan pulled on D-Berg.....now I'm going Milan 19-14....it's usually a throw-out-the record game anyway...it's a classic rivalry that I hope continues even after the new reclassification...

Yep! I say it alot: one never knows the outcome in football, that why I LUV this game! Ha! And all this shuffling and rezoning/ redoing everything, the non-region games will be interesting. May lose lots of rivalry games which everyone wanted but they can't be played now for various reasons. But... people screamed for a change.. so here it is. Deal with it!

before last Friday...I would have picked H-Town in this one but with what McKenzie did to the Stangs and what Milan pulled on D-Berg.....now I'm going Milan 19-14....it's usually a throw-out-the record game anyway...it's a classic rivalry that I hope continues even after the new reclassification...

Yep! I say it alot: one never knows the outcome in football, that why I LUV this game! Ha! And all this shuffling and rezoning/ redoing everything, the non-region games will be interesting. May lose lots of rivalry games which everyone wanted but they can't be played now for various reasons. But... people screamed for a change.. so here it is. Deal with it!

We better keep Milan and Camden we have played both programs forever and even though we rag each other we got lots of respect for each other fans and players alike.  

Besides it the T$$AA loves their gate money.  The Milan Huntingdon game always has a crazy crowd.  I want to play in 2a since Milan went down so we would have chance to play them twice, however its prob a blessing in disguise we will probably be in 1A since Alcoa went back to 2A.

We better keep Milan and Camden we have played both programs forever and even though we rag each other we got lots of respect for each other fans and players alike.

Besides it the T$$AA loves their gate money. The Milan Huntingdon game always has a crazy crowd. I want to play in 2a since Milan went down so we would have chance to play them twice, however its prob a blessing in disguise we will probably be in 1A since Alcoa went back to 2A.

Milan stayed in 3a. They had the smallest enrollment of all the 3a schools.