BULLDOGS VS MUSTANGS

horse

27-0 Milan was the final. Huntingdon appeared to be play with no heart. Sad.

You should be watching from over in the home stands If you want sad. I've NEVER seen a Huntingdon team regress like this in my lifetime. Taking nothing away from Milan. Good team who could have folded when their QB went down but are rolling along now. Gotta respect that. Good luck.

Wow, tonight was sad and ditto of last week; there is no leadership on the field, no heart, no spark, the coaches have lost the team and season with back to back beat-downs.  I don't recall crossing the 20 yrs line all night long, we barely made it across the 50 a couple of times.  As other member mentioned in earlier post, don't understand how we could drop this far this fast.

Team has given up and coaching is ridiculous.  Good luck to Milan in the postseason, btw is the rumors true about them not wanting coach morris anymore I'm not trying to start anything I heard someone talking about it I dont see why in my opinion he is best current coach in west tn the last decade.  Wish if it were true he'd come here but we'll prob keep same one we got lol.

I will say it again put Pearson in the game on offense.  I am not a coach but I think he should be given the chance seems like he had heart and worse off it'd give him experience for next year.

Team has given up and coaching is ridiculous. Good luck to Milan in the postseason, btw is the rumors true about them not wanting coach morris anymore I'm not trying to start anything I heard someone talking about it I dont see why in my opinion he is best current coach in west tn the last decade. Wish if it were true he'd come here but we'll prob keep same one we got lol.

I will say it again put Pearson in the game on offense. I am not a coach but I think he should be given the chance seems like he had heart and worse off it'd give him experience for next year.

No that rumor is not true. Have not heard that one. Have heard rumors about his retirement. His son graduated last year and he has just about got his years of service to collect his state retirement. But with the talent coming up the pipeline for Milan the next couple of years I think he will probably stick around for those. I sure he wants to go out with another crack at Cookeville and the two years after this one he will have a good chance at it.

No that rumor is not true. Have not heard that one. Have heard rumors about his retirement. His son graduated last year and he has just about got his years of service to collect his state retirement. But with the talent coming up the pipeline for Milan the next couple of years I think he will probably stick around for those. I sure he wants to go out with another crack at Cookeville and the two years after this one he will have a good chance at it.

I figured they werent but wanted to hear from a milan fan that'd have a better idea.

Just another week of the same old same old. I guess it's time to put the 8th graders in. Because our Senior junior sophomore and freshmen players can't get it done. I don't wanna hear about this young guy and that young guy. Its embarrassing to watch this team. Don't think it's the coaches fault either. You can't coach effort and the team lacks effort. I have yet to see a single player with heart. The teams student section has more heart about the game than the team

Just another week of the same old same old. I guess it's time to put the 8th graders in. Because our Senior junior sophomore and freshmen players can't get it done. I don't wanna hear about this young guy and that young guy. Its embarrassing to watch this team. Don't think it's the coaches fault either. You can't coach effort and the team lacks effort. I have yet to see a single player with heart. The teams student section has more heart about the game than the team

I think a lot of the blame falls on coaching.But I put more on the parents.They don't hold their kids responsible always someone elses fault.They should be jerking knots in their butts for embarrassing them.And they are getting embarrassed but to blind to see it. Set by a parent at the next game they scream at and talk about ever kid out there but their own.

It look  to me that Huntington had only 3 plays left,  middle and right  all night long  ! ! ! ! ! !

Huntington was to predicable  with their play calling last night  ! ! ! ! ! !

Foot to toe ! ! ! ! ! !

3 to 4 yards at a time ! ! ! ! ! !

They were not looking for big plays, just 3 or 4 yard ! ! ! ! ! ! !

Edited by heatwave

TBH I think Pearson should be playing since week 0 but I thought coach was getting him some JV games in & maybe saving him for playoffs.  Not saying it's all coaches fault, you are right bout their heart going away, also that center that got hurt was a great blocker and other one is making it hard for people to block.  I love how loud the student section is one of our best ever however I got mad when they got cocky saying you cant beat us with 3 minutes left against Camden instead of waiting till the end of game, but they are kids so I guess it is ok.  3rd and 16 or whatever you dont run the ball especially if you havent established that yet so thats what most people complaining about coach is and he had 2 weeks to prepare for McKenzies passing game and still hasnt found a answer for that yet.