Wayne Co at Mount Pleasant

wildcat89

Where's Bigby, wholder and Monkey, they had plenty to talk about two weeks ago and ain't posted on this one once!

And what did I say then?

Speed is MP's only chance.... Just get Rice not and onside kick it or kick outta bounds or kick in the end zone if WC'S kicker has the leg..... Give MP a fighting chance.

I wouldn't worry about WC fumble bug this week.... I'd like MP chances a lot better if they had #5... But like I said a week ago.... Not much to talk about unless you want me to get on here and make up a bunch of non sense.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And what did I say then?

Speed is MP's only chance.... Just get Rice not and onside kick it or kick outta bounds or kick in the end zone if WC'S kicker has the leg..... Give MP a fighting chance.

I wouldn't worry about WC fumble bug this week.... I'd like MP chances a lot better if they had #5... But like I said a week ago.... Not much to talk about unless you want me to get on here and make up a bunch of non sense.

Just jerking your chain, no disrespect intended. Just like to have some good clean trash talking, it's been a boring two weeks and next week will be also!

Being unselfish and playing team ball is what wins games, 2011 proved that. They all wanted their friend beside them to get the glory. You occasionally get a lineman that could run the ball but rarely do you get a back that can play the line. It won't surprise me to see one get some time at defensive end.

i thought our d-ends did a good job at ca,somebody else banged up?

1000 percent behind WC in this...thinking they could win big. The key to beating Mt pleasant is attacking their offense instead of letting their offense attack your. Just try to knock Hello out somebody on every play and you got a chance to win, maybe big...

Thats been WC strong point on defense this year, they get after it !

We lost Skelton at Fayettevile with a fractured leg and he was already replacing Pierce so whoever was on that side at CA was filling in but they did do a good job.

Forgot about skelton going down, he was doing good and getting better every week imo..pierce was a big loss for the pass rushing downs