Forrest vs. Private School

thetruth2008

PLAY4QRTS,

The thread is titled Forrest vs Private School.  I will accept your explanation of a poster calling them "Christian School" instead of MTCS.  The title of the thread is still disrespectful to MTCS and other private schools in general in my opinion though.  That was my problem.  I had dealings with Forrest a few years ago at the state softball tournament and their behavior towards privates was anything but classy.

A total split is a must... Best example would be this past Friday night in which a very very good Marshall Co team (Could advance deep in 4A) was throttled by CPA... Created equal playing field... No offense to private school supporters... I have a lot of great friends at many private schools... Just stating facts.

This one could be really close. Don't know if Forrest can get any pressure on the Christian School's Quarterback.

MTC will not be able to run the football on Forrest, but there may not be any need to try.

If Forrest turns the ball over, they loose.

If Forrest gives up yards after catch, they loose.

If Forrest is physical from the start and does not let up, they wear MTC down and win going away in the second half.

This is without a doubt the most frequent grammar mistake on CoachT...."loose" instead of "lose"

A total split is a must... Best example would be this past Friday night in which a very very good Marshall Co team (Could advance deep in 4A) was throttled by CPA... Created equal playing field... No offense to private school supporters... I have a lot of great friends at many private schools... Just stating facts.

What in the world does the above post have to do with this thread?  Good grief.

Hold up TCA...

No disrespect calling MTCS, "the Christian School". Most of the older folks who attended the school in the early days still refer to it as the "Christian School". Please don't make assumptions and keep comments to the things you understand. The folks at MTCS know that there was no disrespect meant... I have several friends who attended the "Christian School" and many whose children and / or grandchildren attend now.

Real "Christians" don't mind being called by the name. It is actually a compliment to how they live their lives....

Now you know...

Maybe you can show how much you know about respect by apologizing for your error...

Ok. That's a good, logical explanation and I was incorrect. The initial poster, as I mentioned, was the main culprit of disrespect by referring to them as "the private school". Personally, I don't think calling MTCS the "Christian School" is appropriate because there are many other Christian Schools in the state. Call them who they are....Middle Tenn Christian School.

Ok. That's a good, logical explanation and I was incorrect. The initial poster, as I mentioned, was the main culprit of disrespect by referring to them as "the private school". Personally, I don't think calling MTCS the "Christian School" is appropriate because there are many other Christian Schools in the state. Call them who they are....Middle Tenn Christian School.

So is it not a private school? You're offend? My bad, here's an edit:

Forrest vs. The Private Christian School (which happens to be the only one in the region)

You private school folks are ridiculous!!! Get over yourselves!!!!!!

I really feel like all private schools should be Division Two due to the feud and all this stuff about how all private schools recruit. Once you do that, then the fight for who recruits or not will be over. Just my two cents and free of speech. Good Luck to both teams but i believe Middle Tennessee Christian School will win this game. I'l give the score later in the week.

Edited by PCsupporter4life

I know this: MTCS absolutely believes they are coming to Chapel Hill for a convincing victory Fri.

I spoke with some folks from there this weekend. You cannot convince them that the win over Eagleville was anything less than a total validation of their strength as a program.

Forrest has played a STRONG 3A Lauderdale Co, AL school, 4A Page (1 point overtime loss with 8 starters watching from the sidelines) and 3A Cascade (convincing win, last time Forrest ended a game at full strength).

Forrest has also played Huntland. With 8 starters out that game was back and forth until the end. (BTW, does anyone NOT think that the final in MTCS- Huntland will be in the 100-99 range?).

As for this game, Forrest looks to have everyone back except #12. Not official but looks pretty good. 

This is a power running team vs a finesse passing team. If Forrest controls the clock on O and gets QB pressure on D, they win. If they don't, they don't. 

I'm reading some of these score predictions. Forrest only scoring 14? Here are their totals. 

Lauderdale Co, AL- 7

Cascade- 35

Moore Co- 41

Cornersville- 49

Eagleville- 21

Page- 22

Huntland- 27

Community- 34

So we are saying that MTCS' D is better than Page and Eagleville? I get the offensive juggernaut angle. I am unfamiliar with this stellar D they have. 

10/25                                          Q1 Q2 Q3 Q4 Final

Forrest                                        0    14   0   7    21

Middle Tennessee Christian        7     0    0   6    13

Box score from a year ago at MTCS. 

Edited by Buddha14