Week 9: AC @ Halls

TomJoad

Halls got a little dose of reality from Central last night. Still, Halls is playing much better these days. AC also got a dose of something against Catholic a week ago. I say AC bounces back in a big way in this game. We're going to need to get all the kinks out because after this looms OR. AC by 24.

Halls got a little dose of reality from Central last night. Still, Halls is playing much better these days. AC also got a dose of something against Catholic a week ago. I say AC bounces back in a big way in this game. We're going to need to get all the kinks out because after this looms OR. AC by 24.

Dose of reality was the Devils 100% did not come to play Central may have put up 42 but, that had allot to do with the Devils laying down like the Devils of old, I think AC wins big as well they have a team of players that have been together a while and they are a pretty good football team. Halls was flat as it comes Friday and that number 10 who can make allot of players look bad made us even look worse. The one question I do ask though, a couple of the kids in the student section was talking about how the Central coach that teaches at Halls made all the football players that is in his class do leg workouts in wellness all week, seems a little fishy to me but, after the game I ask some of the players and they confirmed it that they were required to do one of the hardest leg workouts late in the week and the teacher does coach at Central, I guess he was a little worried , anyway my Devils have been getting better but still have a ways to go at least we are not 0 and 10 again this year.

Dose of reality was the Devils 100% did not come to play Central may have put up 42 but, that had allot to do with the Devils laying down like the Devils of old, I think AC wins big as well they have a team of players that have been together a while and they are a pretty good football team. Halls was flat as it comes Friday and that number 10 who can make allot of players look bad made us even look worse. The one question I do ask though, a couple of the kids in the student section was talking about how the Central coach that teaches at Halls made all the football players that is in his class do leg workouts in wellness all week, seems a little fishy to me but, after the game I ask some of the players and they confirmed it that they were required to do one of the hardest leg workouts late in the week and the teacher does coach at Central, I guess he was a little worried , anyway my Devils have been getting better but still have a ways to go at least we are not 0 and 10 again this year.

If the leg workout thing is true, then I blame the Halls AD and football coach. Maybe times have changed since I was in school but football players where not aloud to do certain things. Non sanction workouts and sports in gym was two of the biggest no no's

If the leg workout thing is true, then I blame the Halls AD and football coach. Maybe times have changed since I was in school but football players where not aloud to do certain things. Non sanction workouts and sports in gym was two of the biggest no no's

No its true, just like another that use to coach at Halls required one of our best lineman to play volleyball that resulted in a very bad ankle sprang which he still has problems with, you are 100% correct the AD and HC should address the issue, I just don't think its a good idea to have coaches who coached at your school having any control over the team they once coached and for sure a teacher that coaches at a rival school who has shown his ability to disrespect your team by doing other things, just my take seems not to be well thought out by the Halls admin to allow such things to happen.