GCA visits Rockwood!

Raven52

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea well see about that next week, I bet your coaches are out recruiting for next year this week.

I see you haven't changed your tune. Aren't even you getting a little tired of listening to your constant drivel? I thought with the mediocre year we're having, that at least it would put an end to the "all they do is recruit" whining out there. Guess I was wrong, once a whiner, always a whiner, huh?

I see you haven't changed your tune. Aren't even you getting a little tired of listening to your constant drivel? I thought with the mediocre year we're having, that at least it would put an end to the "all they do is recruit" whining out there. Guess I was wrong, once a whiner, always a whiner, huh?

I will never change my tune until you cheaters are playing the in private division were you belong

I will never change my tune until you cheaters are playing the in private division were you belong

For someone with gunny as your picture you sure like to make up excuses when you lose. I don't think he would approve. You will accuse the next small private school that comes up (concord Christian) of cheating when they start whipping you. It must really burn you to get outcoahed every year.

For someone with gunny as your picture you sure like to make up excuses when you lose. I don't think he would approve. You will accuse the next small private school that comes up (concord Christian) of cheating when they start whipping you. It must really burn you to get outcoahed every year.

dont let him speak for all of us down here everyone didnt like him in rockwood so he ran off to cumberland county will say that its more of a talent thing than a coaching thing think grace is supertior in that column