GCA visits Rockwood!

Raven52

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wpasi, have you seen GCA play this year? What's your take on this game? It's always tough to play Rockwood at the Tiger Den. Let's here your take on the state of the Tigers.

Pride RW is a tough team. Long can score from anywhere at any time. The were regular RW but the big play potential is there with him. If they've added another threat & you're not able to key on Long as much then I'd say y'all will have a good game on your hands. That said I understand they're a tale of 2 teams. If the good side is what you see I wouldn't be surprised if this one won't be decided until late.

Talk in Roane County is that the jury is still out on the transfer Rockwood has. He played Friday night but didn't start. Played some offense but more on the defensive side. Heard he was definitely a player but looked unsure of what to do. Rockwood tried throwing to him a couple of times but could not connect. If I am not mistaken ( help me out Pride ) the last time you all lost a region game is at Rockwood, is that correct? Can't remember the year. Either way I am sure both teams will be coached up and ready to play. I agree with O&B on this one. GCA wins but not sure by how much? O&B may have given a prediction, so I was trying to say he picked the winner. Can't remember what kind of spread he gave. I just agree that GCA will be to much for the Tigers.

If I am not mistaken ( help me out Pride ) the last time WE lost a region game is at Rockwood, is that correct? Can't remember the year.

Fixed your post 'yoter man.

Rockwood is the only team to beat GCA in District 3A. It was in 2010 at Rockwood, lost 23-21. We went for it on 4th and 3 at our own 12yd line. I know Coach wishes he had that call back. I've watched a bunch of games, and I can only think of 2 calls "That I Think" he would call differently if he had the chance. That's not bad, after 8 years watching him. Of course, that's my speculation, he might call both of those the same again. Either way, it's been a great ride in District 3A, 6 Time District Champions.

Edited by gcapride

Rockwood is the only team to beat GCA in District 3A. It was in 2010 at Rockwood, lost 23-21. We went for it on 4th and 3 at our own 12yd line. I know Coach wishes he had that call back. I've watched a bunch of games, and I can only think of 2 calls "That I Think" he would call differently if he had the chance. That's not bad, after 8 years watching him. Of course, that's my speculation, he might call both of those the same again. Either way, it's been a great ride in District 3A, 6 Time District Champions.

. Wished I knew how to do that stuff. But, I am just a fan of football. I will agree YOU all have made an impressive run over the years. I just enjoy small school football. I wouldn't go around " fixing stuff " if I were you. Thanks for the help though. I am sure you ment well.

Hey GCA, I was in a meeting in Chicago about two weeks ago and ran across Keaton's dad. He and I have been with same company over 20 years. We had never met before. Wow, his son is a monster! 6'7" 280!! Hope he gets some good looks from D1 schools. It was pretty cool discussing TCA and GCA. Very, very similar schools. You guys have more resources due to your geographic location but we are coming on strong! I was hoping we would meet in finals last year but TC and Adamsville got in the way! Hope to see you this year. Good luck the rest of the way! Edited by TCAIntense

. Wished I knew how to do that stuff. But, I am just a fan of football. I will agree YOU all have made an impressive run over the years. I just enjoy small school football. I wouldn't go around " fixing stuff " if I were you. Thanks for the help though. I am sure you ment well.

Hey 'Yota, you remember how to quote right? If you wanna "fix" something just quote it & where you would post you can also add or delete to the post you quoted. Just put your cursor where you want to edit and type or delete away.

There you go again, trying to "out" folks. What's up with that, yo?