cloudland vs Hancock

THE KING

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The way were hitting the other night is what I'm hoping for. Ole punky can light a man up

Trust me 33 can take a hit, I thought we had killed him,  and it actually scared me ,he bounced up like nothing ever happened. The Landers will respect that kid. He's the hardest kid to bring down that we've faced all year.

King I like you man and you know I always pull for you guys but I gotta pull for Hancock this week. We need some help to get to the post season. I don't think yall will have any trouble though. They can't stop yall. #33 is a stud. I've said it on here many times he would start for any of us in the region and shine!! Better hit him low cause he will truck ya!

King I like you man and you know I always pull for you guys but I gotta pull for Hancock this week. We need some help to get to the post season. I don't think yall will have any trouble though. They can't stop yall. #33 is a stud. I've said it on here many times he would start for any of us in the region and shine!! Better hit him low cause he will truck ya!

50/50

We'll see if Pittman was right about getting our mojo back.  We crunched sg but we are still hardly the team we were around week 4.  I'll be eyeballing the scoreboard tonight.