6A Playoff bracket question

rchman

My thing is this, all of them feel like they can easily beat us, not just Whitehaven but Memphis teams but they don't want to come down here to play us..they use the excuse that it's the hood, they are afraid something May happen. ..well guess what, we feel the about coming to those all white areas, I don't need to elaborate, but we come because all we want to do is put it on the field and Let the play decide!!! Whitehaven don't mind hittin the road..so when the time comes, let's see who does all the whining and complaining. .. if by chance Whitehaven makes it that far, like I said, somebody has to come see us...so the road to the gold just may go through Whitehaven!!!!

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My thing is this, all of them feel like they can easily beat us, not just Whitehaven but Memphis teams but they don't want to come down here to play us..they use the excuse that it's the hood, they are afraid something May happen. ..well guess what, we feel the about coming to those all white areas, I don't need to elaborate, but we come because all we want to do is put it on the field and Let the play decide!!! Whitehaven don't mind hittin the road..so when the time comes, let's see who does all the whining and complaining. .. if by chance Whitehaven makes it that far, like I said, somebody has to come see us...so the road to the gold just may go through Whitehaven!!!!

Notice I can Quote you and reply to you all in the same post ?? 

"Road to the Gold may go through Whitehaven" .... Geez , we're not worthy . We were hoping you guys were gonna be there last year ... what Happened ?? Some Potholes in that Golden Road perhaps ? 

Edited by pepvol

Work:

I read the comment that 'LoveForTheGame' made and I took exception to it as well. Yet, I read your snarky little comments and I think ... "Please, oh please .. let Whitehaven and Ravenwood meet in the Semi-finals!"

Trust me when I say this ... If Ravenwood and Whitehaven were to meet in the semi-finals ... the game would be in the cozy confines of Whitehaven stadium ... WE ... would LOVE it .... YOU would HATE it! The thoughts that would be running through your head will make your head swim!

I would take that bet! If they meet?

Edited by oldfan41

Notice I can Quote you and reply to you all in the same post ??

"Road to the Gold may go through Whitehaven" .... Geez , we're not worthy . We were hoping you guys were gonna be there last year ... what Happened ?? Some Potholes in that Golden Road perhaps ?

I think he meant in the west the road would have to go through Whitehaven since we'll more than likely have home field advantage. Since u wanna bring up last year, what happened is we had a couple injuries in key positions with a very young team that just couldn't bounce back. Last years pot holes only made this years team much better with more experience and hunger. We shouldn't disappoint you this year, we know yall tired of beating up on the East and need some real competition. Good luck with Blackman/Oakland (or Ravenwood lol) in the semis. But like coach said its one game at a time for us...

Ravenwood has just as many gold balls as Whitehaven. Whitehaven is actually very similar to Ravenwood in that both have had a few good years and four to five not so good years. Funny to me that Whitehaven has one gold ball with an asterisk beside it and y'all think you are world beaters now.

We been world beaters, chump

(Mean Mugs and Gangsta walks off thread)

Edited by BlackHavenSenator

In 6a the east is made up of more than just Maryville. Doesn't matter either way. Everyone has to play the game. We will see how it all shakes out.

The part that is bold may be true, but Maryville has represented the East for the past five years in a row in 6A. As far as the west is concerned, its all Maryville.

We go to newport to play. I got no worries about safety going to whitehaven for a game