Powell vs Gibbs

Observer88

Gibbs was faced with a tough patch in the schedule which I beleived helped them. They seem to me more fluid on offense and If they come out firing on all cylinders, I can't see the starters staying in long.

Also, Gibbs has a very underrated defense that has kept them in games when they literally had no offense and I think that defense is just too much for Powell.

Gibbs by 35

Edited by WarEagles

Powell did not have a good football team this year before the coaching drama.  It will take them several years to recover the mistakes that they have hired over the past five years.  Constantly changing head coaches and administrators is not conducive to a winning attitude and program.

Powell will lose to Gibbs and then Gibbs will win out the next two games also.  Gibbs will finish with four district wins and four losses to put them in the playoffs.  Gibbs still has not beaten a good team this season.  

Gibbs is a good football team and the program has improved tremendously since Brad Conley became the head coach.  He is a good role model and motivator.  

Powell did not have a good football team this year before the coaching drama. It will take them several years to recover the mistakes that they have hired over the past five years. Constantly changing head coaches and administrators is not conducive to a winning attitude and program.

Powell will lose to Gibbs and then Gibbs will win out the next two games also. Gibbs will finish with four district wins and four losses to put them in the playoffs. Gibbs still has not beaten a good team this season.

Gibbs is a good football team and the program has improved tremendously since Brad Conley became the head coach. He is a good role model and motivator.

You still taking shots at GIBBS huh?