Independence @ Franklin

oldfan41

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll have Coach Scott Blade on The Friday Main Event this Friday at 4:30 PM.  This game should be really close between two excellent football teams.  Look forward to speaking with Coach Blade.  You can stream the interview Friday by clicking on the link below.  You can also follow us on twitter High School Football @ TennesseeSports.  Here is a link to the live stream from our station:

The Ticket Radio Live Stream

It all depends on which Franklin and Indy teams decide to show up.  Does the Franklin team who gave Ravenwood a run for their money show up or the one who didnt play so hot against McGavock?  Does the Indy from the first or second half against Centennial show up?

If Franklin brings their A game they "should" win this game but anything can happen in football and that is why they play the game.  Ive only seen a small sample of both teams but like someone else said Franklin looks to be the better all around team.  Should be a good game this Friday.

I saw independence play Blackman and if that team shows up I think they win by two touchdowns. But giving Franklin respect from all the postings about the Rebels on here they sound very good. TO's will decide this game. My guess:

Independence  30   Franklin  21

4 TO's in the game.