Heard from Maryville or Alcoa, TSSAA?

FridayMainEvent

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements

• Recent Posts

• As I said somewhere earlier in the thread, the original plans had no outdoor athletic facilities being part of the campus.  The original plan was for HVA to use facilities at nearby schools.  Very late in the process they came up with a plan and found budget to have minimal facilities and crammed them in to space that never was intended for athletic facilities.  
    • Agreed, the way the field is turned you get the evening sun blasting right into the press box making filming a nightmare there, plus its so low.  The field is land locked and parking is a nightmare too. Seems like Knox County could have done a lot better there with the design and the quality. 
    • I think this upcoming team may be pretty good, they will definately be better up front and if they can replace Dozier, Heyward and Rembert, they can be real good. They have the same strange schedule, but this time with 5 straight home games. The road games at Jeff County, Powell will be tough to open up with and the back side at Bearden is the tough game there.  One question I had if anyone knows: There has been some talk of an indoor practice facility in the past, with the new track area now more of a track area, that kind of leaves a need for a football practice area. Just sayin....
    • I find it hard to believe that 70% of a schools enrollment is zoned for another school district
    • I was told that the indoor facility is happening regardless of the vote on the taxes but it would be a much bigger project with more funds if they vote goes through