5A State Championship Contenders

SDHSallday

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I could be wrong, but I'm thinking the middle/west is just better overall. That's not saying West/OR can't win it, I just think overall the top teams are middle/west, records aside.

You are not wrong. Henry County, & Ridgeway both play serious defense. East has as much if not more speed as West. All 3 are capable of beating West, especially if they still are having turnover issues. Have yet to see Hillsboro, but they wouldn't be intimidated by any East TN team. Just ask Maryville.

You are not wrong. Henry County, & Ridgeway both play serious defense. East has as much if not more speed as West. All 3 are capable of beating West, especially if they still are having turnover issues. Have yet to see Hillsboro, but they wouldn't be intimidated by any East TN team. Just ask Maryville.

Maryville? ?? Im telling you Blackman is the 6A State Champion in 2014.

I agree about West TN and their defensive dominance. They play way better talent than the East.

And sometimes the injury bug hinders their chances while the East has had a cupcake run to the playoffs.

Maryville? ?? Im telling you Blackman is the 6A State Champion in 2014.

I agree about West TN and their defensive dominance. They play way better talent than the East.

And sometimes the injury bug hinders their chances while the East has had a cupcake run to the playoffs.

Look at the #CUPCAKE talking about cupcake runs.