NOTRE DAME @ Coalfield

Booger

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you think Coalfield will actually play all their starters in this one TM0405?The risk of injury to an injury riddled team is very high in these type games.Playoffs in three weeks.

Theyll play some. But I expect this one to get ugly early and I think they'll pull them pretty quick. We won't have the bye week this year so it is a chance to get some rest before the playoffs. The only one who might not play would be Bible and we held him out for catholic because of the risk of him reinjuring his shoulder.

it was one of the best games Booger saw last year.....Coalfield is a solidly coached FB team and they execute well.......sorry to here about those injuries.....what does Booger remember most about last year second to the fact it was a very physical game? That if UT had been there to see the game; they would have yanked the offer to that OL off the table

....Booger just sayin :mrgreen:

....where is the good food in or near town? :hungry:  

it was one of the best games Booger saw last year.....Coalfield is a solidly coached FB team and they execute well.......sorry to here about those injuries.....what does Booger remember most about last year second to the fact it was a very physical game? That if UT had been there to see the game; they would have yanked the offer to that OL off the table

....Booger just sayin :mrgreen:

....where is the good food in or near town? :hungry:

It probably was the best game I saw last year and by far the most physical game coalfield played in. We killed ourselves with penalties in that one and have lost 9 starters from that team. This coalfield team is no where near as physical as last years and are just severely outmatched against ND.

Boog.....the lineman up want to yank is actually going to be a good investment for the Vols.  The kid is  exactly what you want in terms of size and athletic ability.  He is definitely an offensive lineman and that is where he will go immediately upon arriving on campus.  He is even bigger this year and up front he will negate whatever is in front of him.  I don't think his temperment is suited for defense, but I can forsee him developing into a solid SEC lineman. 

Shouldn't be much to find out in the sticks looking for a greasy spoon....however if you like convience store menus, they should be able to fill the bill for ya.  Coalfield is a small school, I'm not certain there was much intelligence used in scheduling you all or KC.  Maybe you found them in a weak moment.  If you don't beat them (which I can't see happening) you need to practice good tail between the legs walk of shame.  On paper, this should not offer up much in the way of entertainment, unless you enjoy blowouts!

Kazanoo

Boog.....the lineman up want to yank is actually going to be a good investment for the Vols. The kid is exactly what you want in terms of size and athletic ability. He is definitely an offensive lineman and that is where he will go immediately upon arriving on campus. He is even bigger this year and up front he will negate whatever is in front of him. I don't think his temperment is suited for defense, but I can forsee him developing into a solid SEC lineman.

Shouldn't be much to find out in the sticks looking for a greasy spoon....however if you like convience store menus, they should be able to fill the bill for ya. Coalfield is a small school, I'm not certain there was much intelligence used in scheduling you all or KC. Maybe you found them in a weak moment. If you don't beat them (which I can't see happening) you need to practice good tail between the legs walk of shame. On paper, this should not offer up much in the way of entertainment, unless you enjoy blowouts!

Kazanoo

The two year scheduling hurts coalfield. They were competitive last year with ND and gave catholic three defensive touchdowns to make it look worse than it was. This year they don't have the same horses as they had so it makes it look like terrible scheduling. We didn't have much of a choice in playing ND or KC as most single A teams wouldn't schedule us as we were early favorites last year to win the gold ball.