Ravenwood at Brentwood: Battle of the Woods

LoveForTheGame

Brentwood will have to catch some breaks i.e. turnovers, calls and the ball bouncing right to hang around.  Last year's game was close but Brentwood was a lot more talented last year and Ravenwood is more talented this year.  But this is a rivalry game and that could make a difference.  I know the Ravenwood players are tired of hearing from Brentwood that Van Jefferson is their only good player and quite a few will be out to prove them wrong.

I am actually feeling a bit nervous for this one. Brentwood has nothing to lose and this is a rivalry game. Some guys are truly underestimating the Bruins. The boys on Murry Lane would like nothing more than to put a devastating stinger in their Rival's hearts. Let's not forget that just two short years ago this team gave the Raptors a 38-0 thumping on Wilson pike (RHS didn't complete a pass all game that night) That being said, RHS does have the better team this year and at the end of the day they should walk away with a 2-3 TD win but it will not be pretty.