2014 Mr. Football Balloting/Recommendations

CoachT

No need in getting upset. Coach Kriesky has a decent little team in Chapel Hill, but Union City is the best team in 1A or 2A and they just might have the best back, lineman and kicker.

I probably shouldn't even say this but WC has two of the best backs in 1a and a lineman that was injured back in week one and still not 100%, but when he gets there there's not a better one in the state. Ask ncsdad, he's one of the few that got to see this group healthy! It's been sad to have to watch these boys battle it out hurt!

Believe it or not but South Greene may have the best kicker. From my understamding ,its a touchback pretty much every time, and he can kick at least 50 yd fieldgoals. Hope he gets nominated,

Thats Braxton in the endzone prob 50% and barely missed a 53 yrder by 1 foot.Against GCA kicked a 47 yarder that hit the backstop like a fastball!actual stats-27 of 28 PATs,21 of 42 kickoffs for touchbacks 50%,7-10 for field goals. Edited by orngnblk

Don't be surprised if you see this list.

1A Linemen

Blake Zemen Marion Co

Zach Stewart Coalfield

Tristan Jernigan Union City

1A Back

Ricky Henry Union City

Kyle Akin TCA

Jordan Anderson Greenback

Or a guy from the misstate area.

Anderson from GB has to be in the mix.7.9 per carry average.Almost 300 yrds rec.Special teams numbers are huge.

Thats Braxton in the endzone prob 70% and barely missed a 53 yrder by 1 foot.Against GCA kicked a 47 yarder that hit the backstop like a fastball!

I know SG scores in 3's quite a bit, Kicked 2 against Cloudland ,one was 50 and just missed on another 50 yd atempt, it was plenty long ,just barely outside the uprights. He may have the most fieldgoals of any team around. I'm sure Fox is a good one as well.

I know SG scores in 3's quite a bit, Kicked 2 against Cloudland ,one was 50 and just missed on another 50 yd atempt, it was plenty long ,just barely outside the uprights. He may have the most fieldgoals of any team around. I'm sure Fox is a good one as well.

Our Kicker at Cosby Nathan Webb deserves some thought for this...doesn't hardly have the leg that some of yall are describing here but he is 23 for 23 on PAT's 2 for 2 with field goals with a long of 35 yards. He also punts with an average of about 35 yards ....but there is RARELY ever a return. Also kicks off doesn't kick it deep but pins returners in the corner at about the 25 every time, and has a insanely high percentage of recoveries on onside kicks.

I probably shouldn't even say this but WC has two of the best backs in 1a and a lineman that was injured back in week one and still not 100%, but when he gets there there's not a better one in the state. Ask ncsdad, he's one of the few that got to see this group healthy! It's been sad to have to watch these boys battle it out hurt!

If they have the two best backs in 1A then they really should be the team to beat. Those four backs that Union City have is the best collective backfield.