2014 Mr. Football Balloting/Recommendations

CoachT

Of course I'm going to recommend "The Fox" or Matt Fox from Anderson County. Given 2k+ rushing seasons back to back and the state leading rusher for 2013 and 2014 I think he qualifies. I'm not sure what the criteria is, but a 394 yard rushing game against Central and a 433 yard rushing game against Catholic in 2013 didn't get him a nod. lol

Edited by Foxman43

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone on the AC O-Line. Also, halls' tight end is one to keep an eye on, in our game this past Friday against them he controlled the line and forced us to change defensive alignment, last name White or Wyatt somethihg like that.

Agree.. There line is a total rebuild except for one. There LT I have seen the kid absolutly domanate and have crushing blocks like in the Catholic game. Fliped the defender with his hit.

bigdady, Fox should at least get Co-Mr. football for sure.

Lol Love the humor. In truth, whether he wins it or not really isn't a concern. We are thinking scholarship and a future that you don't have to knock the dust from on a shelf. The real trophies are the accomplishments that no one can take away. ;)

I have filmed a lot of kids....but come on guys Jack Jones is one the best to play Offensive Lineman I ve ever seen.

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/2216510/highlights/157191380

Best Defensive Lineman no doubt best ever...

http://www.storkmontgomery.com/HOF_ChrisPerkins.aspx

Chris Perkins Riverdale....

I would love to have an ISO camera on Jack on Friday...be some awesome clips.

Good Luck

The Stork