Trezevant vs. Manassas

BTWSheriff

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Better look out for Liberty in 4A. They are loaded and are the real deal! I think they have a shot at making championship game. I'm not sure if they could hang with Fulton but I think they could play with any other 4A school.

prolly not fulton...but everyone else is gona be fun to watch

Edited by dhstennis

Better look out for Liberty in 4A. They are loaded and are the real deal! I think they have a shot at making championship game. I'm not sure if they could hang with Fulton but I think they could play with any other 4A school.

Very impressive win over Millington. Got me looking forward to playoff time. Oan, why does Fulton feel that it's necessary to run up the score to 60-70 points every week?

Very impressive win over Millington. Got me looking forward to playoff time. Oan, why does Fulton feel that it's necessary to run up the score to 60-70 points every week?

I have to stand up for them. They have blown us out twice in the last 2 years. Neither time did they attempt to run up the score. The capitalized on turnovers and execution. Some teams you can stuff the run. Some teams you can shut down the pass. Some teams you can win the special teams. But with Fulton they'll beat you on all three. Add to that a great staff and you'll see why everyone else is playing for a Silver Ball.... :ph34r:

I have to stand up for them. They have blown us out twice in the last 2 years. Neither time did they attempt to run up the score. The capitalized on turnovers and execution. Some teams you can stuff the run. Some teams you can shut down the pass. Some teams you can win the special teams. But with Fulton they'll beat you on all three. Add to that a great staff and you'll see why everyone else is playing for a Silver Ball.... :ph34r:

Thank you WOMG when its 35-0 in the 1q it will be hard not to hang 50 on the opponent we had 7 second half points last night and still scored 62... We never try to run it up but you have to give your starters at least a half...